Clash of Lords 2 Today: 0    Total Posts: 3217

Moderator: Dragoneyr

Total:#8

Create Thread

[Guild] New guild wanted

[Copy link] 7/823

Posted on 2/13/16 8:15:10 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi,
Looking for an active guild. I have around 2750 trophies (changes daily lol) my best to date is 2800
I spend a small amount daily but so far have managed to buy around 10 guild packs.
I have been playing 2-3 months my guild chests are lvl 12 both bot and chariot.
The reason I want a different guild is because I upgrade the guild daily (often to both bot and chariot 10/10 each gold. I seem to be the only one in my guild buying guild packs and the only one upgrading our guild, bot is still a poor lvl 21

I am a very active daily player, just looking for similar player. I don't care if your guild has 20 or 49 members, as long as 2/3 of them actually contribute to the team effort.

I am not a strong player, my continent is only 80

Looking forward to some invites to check out :) Thanks .

Signature
Its 'only' a game
Posted on 2/13/16 9:57:50 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have a brand new guild just me on here but I have been opening guild packs so if you want in here that would be great cause o need to get some members in bere

Signature
Posted on 2/13/16 10:56:56 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Fugit you could be a good fit for CU2. There is a thread on forum with further details of requirements but feel free to pm me if you need more info. We use Line for guild communication so add me on there (id: davey475) and give me a shout if you'd prefer. Good luck whoever you go to, hope it'll be us though :)

Signature
Shadow Citadel: 366m Cloister of Terror: 485m
Iron Fortress: 377m
Posted on 2/13/16 12:09:54 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Come join 'The Legend'

Signature
Posted on 2/16/16 6:46:24 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Not good? Having that many trophies in continent 80 is amazing. I am already in the top 70's with just 2700 trophies on continent 67. I do not have what it takes to get you in my guild. However, I am good at persuading people into performing attacks on GC.

Signature
The apprentice turns against his master
Posted on 2/16/16 11:35:34 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello Figit
Come check us out
Simple rules
Commuicate,  BR, 9/9 in GC
We use Line, ID is forpetessake
We have a handful of players that have been together for 2 years

Signature
Posted on 2/16/16 4:08:03 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi Fugit!

Im in the guild Merciless, were an active friendly bunch who are always helping each other out with tips and advice.
We have around 25 members and a guild bot at lvl 25 as were always donating gold to upgrade it.

We have a website www.guildmerciless.com and facebook group and we also chat offline together, its great fun being in a social gaming guild yet we still rock at most guild clashes :)

Let me know if you would be interested in joining, youll be most welcome!

Andy.

Signature
Posted on 2/17/16 4:31:37 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi,i lead SuperHeroes3
Many of us use link app for chat
We always have 40-45 players in guild
We are 150-200 rank in guild and br
We all donate min 250 jewels weekly for gc
We all donate 200 points(gold or jewels) weekly to bot or chariot(lvl 52 and53)
And when your trophies go higher you can move to Superheroes2 and one day maybee to SuperHeroes

Signature