Clash of Lords 2 Today: 0    Total Posts: 3217

Moderator: Dragoneyr

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Guild] Looking for GC Strategy

[Copy link] 5/1006

Posted on 1/4/16 12:52:44 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Currently we use a team of 3 to 5 people who take turns on middle, once distroyed everyone just attacks who ever they want, free for all as I like to call it. I personally have focused on a single opponent till i kill him, even if it takes me 3 attacks, most of the time it only takes me two and I get to spend the last attack getting more points. With my success I wanted to try an mirror attack, where u attack the same person on the enemy. Using all 3 attacks if that's what it takes, still using my team to take down middle. However some times the other team has less members than us, same plan but if you are left without an opponent then you have to wait till someone asks for help with their opponent, example they're not able to distroy it with all 3 attacks.
  Would love to hear your strategy and thoughts on the above idea

Signature
Posted on 1/4/16 1:56:59 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

IMO, your idea is good. In case you have lesser opponents, let your Leader decide. If that's you, make a judgement that will benefit all GC players in your team. 'Winning' is what matters, the leader must decide without second thoughts. The Leader may opt to consult with vets in his/her team as well

Signature
Posted on 1/4/16 2:33:56 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Might work in some match ups but once you get to all pisces teams vs all pisces that strat is unlikely to work as those on the outer rings likely to one shot their opposite number are unlikely to be much use against a decent SH or Keep and in some cases Keeps might take more than 3 hits from their opposite number and the SH almost certainly would.

Signature
Shadow Citadel: 366m Cloister of Terror: 485m
Iron Fortress: 377m
Posted on 1/4/16 6:55:53 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Points come first , a really good SH  can cut most players down for a .05% gain and 12 points ?!
Only if the strongest to weakest does that strategy work (best) until their heroes are too strong.to get anything.
We lost last by less than 2k, took out 3 keeps right away instead because only a handful could deal with SH. Potential to max dmg should be only concern.

Signature
IGG ID: 194 546 514
My Databases - http://col2.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=191116&t=1432354874
My Facebook Guild group https://www.facebook.com/groups/ArgonautsGuild/
My Guild
Posted on 1/4/16 11:09:18 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Does everyone just use the kill middle, free for all method?

Signature
Posted on 1/5/16 3:29:31 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

We always kill center first, than all reds, and then we just clean the remaining stuff, notice that our dmg is always 50%+ and chariot skill at 8-9

Signature