Clash of Lords 2 Today: 0    Total Posts: 3217

Moderator: Dragoneyr

Total:#11

Create Thread

[Guild] YOUR Technical issues cost me a lot. Please Read Mods.

[Copy link] 10/1392

Posted on 12/22/15 2:22:58 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

So Today i logged in around 1am in Col2 time and i saw the events today. Read them all carefully like i always do, the only new thing was the xmas tree event. So i liked the rewards. after looking thru them, i decided to spend 4.5k jewels, from my 6.5kjewels. it was all good, then i closed my Col2 to use Fb. when i came back to COL2, THERE WAS AN EVENT TRADE 4K to 6K SUDDENLY? IM LIKE WTF? WHERE DID THAT COME FROM? WHY ONLY NOW? SO NOW IM 2K JEWELS SHORT TO TRADE? PLEASE FIX THIS AND COMPENSATE ME WITH SOMETHING! IF THE EVENTS PAGE WASNT BUGGED I WUDVE GOTTEN 8K PTS IN THE TREE INSTEAD OF 4K! PLEASE FIX THIS ASAP. ITS A BIG LOSS TO ME! PLEASE IN THE SAKE OF CHRISTMAS, MAKE IT A MERRY ONE FOR ME! :(

Signature
Posted on 12/22/15 3:23:05 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Open the game and copy promo code then go to live support via cog in bottom left.
Tell them the issue. Remember the time of day etc

Also the wishing tree was there then disappeared as it happened to us, then reappeared and all of a sudden trading...
Live support is your best strategy. Add a comment to bug report  in sticky at top of forum.gl

Signature
IGG ID: 194 546 514
My Databases - http://col2.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=191116&t=1432354874
My Facebook Guild group https://www.facebook.com/groups/ArgonautsGuild/
My Guild
Posted on 12/22/15 3:24:54 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

IGG often does this trick, exchange event start later than server reset time.

Signature
Posted on 12/22/15 3:46:37 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Harsh for you mate, hope live support can sort it but I doubt it.

As a lesson for all and next time - It's been this way for months and months, non of you guys read the hare and tortoise story?

Don't know why people always try to do things on the hour of reset! Always ends up in problems... Just chill and hold your beans doing things, events last a whole day and no prizes for being first one to do something.

Signature
Posted on 12/22/15 4:20:59 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The Same Problem Here

IGG Should reward us for this

Signature
Posted on 12/22/15 5:17:06 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

same here, I spend 12K then suddenly this stupid exchange event appears, i was like WTF, but write to lame support also not much use, basically useless.

I usually do events after 6 hours server reset, but today I am off work early and this bullshit happened.......

super piss off now

Signature
Posted on 12/22/15 10:27:43 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

trade event always come late after the server time reset.. Base to my expirience I just notice the trade events, before until now it always show up 1-3 hours after server time reset.

Signature
Posted on 12/22/15 11:49:23 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

This has always been like this, not a technical issue.

Signature
Posted on 12/22/15 12:01:54 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Simple, dont be so fast on your purchases. They always do this its not uncommon

Signature
Posted on 12/22/15 1:49:38 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Please message me with your in-game user name, user ID, and server.  I will forward onto the proper people. thanks.

Signature