Clash of Lords 2 Today: 0    Total Posts: 3217

Moderator: Dragoneyr

Total:#20

Create Thread

[Guild] ClashersUnited2 is hiring!

[Copy link] 19/2036

Posted on 11/30/15 10:56:33 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

What kind of level are we talking? I'm playing a long time but have left the game many times. I fell way, way behind. Trying to get back into it.

Signature
To.The.Point. 
Posted on 12/1/15 3:28:37 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Stay away from Clashers they stab people in the back!!!!! even there own guild members mean nothing to them!!!

Signature
AOG
Posted on 12/2/15 9:58:04 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

realCOLplayer, in response to your comment above from 2015-12-02 @ 01:50:48, that’s one interpretation certainly.  Another is that CU have been working with players to aid their improvement as we move up the ranks and potentially face harder GC matchups.  Unfortunately some were unable to respond to this as rapidly as hoped and so CU2 was created to provide a place in which they could grow away from many of the main guild rules, such as donations of all flavours, that would potentially constrict growth in some cases.  All that have moved and those who have joined by other means know that if they work at it the door is open to a return/move to CU once they are ready. 

Issuing invites to other players is not abnormal.  Our SH, Keeps and other noteworthy members receive such invites often and share them for us in our guild chat.  If anything, in most cases, they help our core group bond due to the affirmation they provide that our team and individuals are doing well enough for others to take notice.

I can understand your frustration that someone took up the invitation to leave AOG, we would be, and have been, disappointed to lose better players of our own in the past. However the attempt to portray it as a reason for potential recruits to avoid CU distracts you/AOG from dealing with the any of the reasons a player may have taken up such an invite rather than stay. 

Best of luck in the future from all at CU.

Signature
Shadow Citadel: 366m Cloister of Terror: 485m
Iron Fortress: 377m
Posted on 12/6/15 7:55:37 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Don't mean to bump an old thread but I have now reached my 2k trophies mark. As much as id love to join, I'm worried that my level might drag you guys down? I'm level 42 only on this account and I just purchased a fourth builder about 5 minutes ago, which I should done earlier I know. Should I work on my base and heroes before joining?

Signature
Posted on 12/6/15 5:40:27 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

if my guild leade rkeeps his silence about ppl who joins GC without fighting.. i'm sure leaving monday :)  hope i can join u. but as a f2p. nothing more than gold!!

Signature
Posted on 12/6/15 6:10:22 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I see almost all active forum members are joining in your guild its going to be a soiled group :) good luck guys.

Signature
Posted on 12/6/15 6:39:46 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I've just realised I was using the wrong account on the forums. Leoniidas is my account that I accidentally, sorry for any confusion. But yeah I'm hoping to join Monday :)

Signature
Posted on 12/7/15 1:33:03 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have applied to join the guild, awaiting a confirmation :p leoniidas Is my name

Signature
Posted on 12/7/15 3:06:47 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sent a request, about 2.5k trophies and playing daily, my ign is SethM119

Signature
Posted on 12/14/15 4:29:19 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Guild is OPEN and accepting new members!

All members MUST join the guild chat in the LINE app or they will be removed from the guild.

Signature
-TheW83