Clash of Lords 2 Today: 0    Total Posts: 3217

Moderator: Dragoneyr

Total:#18

Create Thread

[Guild] Top 25 Guild Recruiting

[Copy link] 17/2555

Posted on 10/29/15 3:15:34 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hey guys, I am a dedicated new player. (I used to play a similiar game but it was in space called galactic federation)

I started the game and researched hero strategies, and am a very quick learner, I am looking for a group that wants a dedicated player for their squad. I know you have the trophy requirements but I would love a shot. 

I love the idea of the game and it seems pretty decent, I was going to restart from fresh since I made this account to get the feel for the start of the game.

Cheers guys! Let me know if you are interested!

Signature
Going Ham, one raid at a time.
Posted on 11/2/15 11:52:29 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Those 3 battles were all blitz lol

UP!

Signature
ABDUL (Clashers United)
Posted on 11/15/15 8:46:27 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Bump!

Signature
ABDUL (Clashers United)
Posted on 11/26/15 12:50:40 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Bump!

Signature
ABDUL (Clashers United)
Posted on 1/3/16 7:21:18 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Happy New Year! Its looking like another good GC weekend in CU towers. We like to share here and we have a few spots open to likely candidates.  So if:

You use/are willing to download Line
Can cover 900 gems (total) per week into bot (200) chariot (200) and gc morale (500)
Think you can do 300 points in gc against all Pisces bases

Then give me or our Leader a shout on Line (add me: davey475 or Tupac808)

Cheers

(Please note: If you have guild mates looking to join who cant cover the above we may be able take them into CU2, though they will need to use Line)

Signature
Shadow Citadel: 366m Cloister of Terror: 485m
Iron Fortress: 377m
Posted on 1/12/16 10:18:44 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

nudge

Signature
Posted on 1/13/16 1:10:44 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

AOG is also looking for new players. In need of Loyal strong players. we have a great Core! live chatty bunch and now we have a Facebook page with use full info! Apply Today!

Signature
AOG
Posted on 1/13/16 4:24:34 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hmmm... a lower ranked guild trying to regain some of their former glory piggy backing on another guilds recruitment thread?  I know what I'd read into that. (Regardless of that, my most sincere wishes of good luck, we had some good battles in the past but the last one was way too one sided to be much fun)

But I digress, if you are up to the standard mentioned previously on 1/3/2016 and you want to join a guild already well established in the top 10, come to ClashersUnited (CU).  If you aren't quite up to that standard we have ClasherUnited2 (CU2) who are growing fast (top 100 already) and also looking to add to their ranks. 

(Please note that for either CU or CU2 you will be expected to use Line chat app.  Cheers.)

Signature