Create Thread

[Guide] Updated FAQ

Hot Topics Sticky  Spotlight [Copy link] 58/44516

Posted on 6/15/15 12:32:08 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

COL2 -Android-en-FAQ-(2015.5.6)

Latest FAQs

Q: Why I can’t claim the guild pack?
A:
Please kindly note that the number of players who could claim rewards from individual guild pack is limited. Hence all of the rewards might have been claimed when you tried to claim the guild pack. To avoid similar situation, you may try to claim guild pack as soon as it's available.

Q: What’s the distribution mechanism of the guild pack?
A:
Please kindly understand that the rewards received from guild pack would be purely random for every player who claims it. Meanwhile, the amount of the rewards for individual player is not related to the claiming order. The first player claiming the rewards doesn't necessarily become the person who claims most rewards from it.
Q: Our guild leader was not online for a very long time, can you help us transfer the leader ship to other members?
A:
When the current guild leader has not been online for seven days. The elders and the five members with the most trophies who have logged in the last seven days are eligible to become the new leader.
And If you are eligible, you can click “Become Leader” to have a try.

Q: How can I obtain Event Coins?

A:
You can join special events, fight in Lords League, and buy Jewels to obtain Event Coins.

Q: How can I use the Event Coins?

A:
You can use the event coins to buy items from the Event Mall, and you can find the Event Mall from the Events page.

Q: Why I can’t claim the rewards in the Battle Royale?

A:
There are three kinds of rewards in the Battle Royale, Clear Rewards, DMG Rank Rewards and Knockout Rewards, you can only claim the rewards when your guild members pass the dungeon accordingly.
Q: Why I can’t join in the Battle Royale?

A:
According the the Battle Royale rules, only one of the guild members can challenge the activated dungeon at a time. You won’t be able to join the same dungeon until the other guild member finish the challenge.
And the Battle Royale will be reset at 12:00am EST(GMT-5) every Sunday, please click “Reset” to have a check again.
Q: Can I buy the Monthly Package more times?

A:
Sorry, you can buy one monthly package every 25 days.

Q: If I buy one monthly package today, and then I buy another one 25 days later, what will happen for the claim 400 jewels daily event?

A:
You can claim 400 jewels every day since you buy the monthly package, and it will last 30 days. If you buy another monthly package 25 days later, the benefit will stack. It means that you can claim 400 jewels everyday for 35 days then (5 days are the rest of benefit for the first monthly package, 30 days are the full effect for the second monthly package).

Q: Will the 400 jewels from the Monthly Package be added to the page event?

A:
Sorry, our page event can only count the jewels you buy and the bonus in the jewels package. The 400 jewels from the Monthly Package can’t be counted for page event.
Q: Why I need to log in a google account when I use invitation code.

A:
It is the game system setting now, the invitation code will be verified by google. Please click Phone Setting -- PERSONAL -- Account&sync -- Google to log in your google account first, and then you can use invitation code.
Please note that your google account can be used once.
Q: Why I didn’t receive the pop-up message to download Link in the game?

A:
We suggest you install the game and reopen the game again if you match the following rules:
1. Please make sure your town hall is over lvl 2.
2. Please make sure you have never installed Link on your device before.
3. And if you clicked “Download” from the pop-up message, but you didn’t download it before, the pop-up message won’t show up again.

Q: I have downloaded the Link and registered an account, but I didn’t receive the jewels.

Please kindly inform the player wait for about 24 hours after he downloaded and registered an account
If player says he waited more than 24 hours, please reply:

A:
Please kindly offer us the following information:
Your IGGID:
Your contact email:

We're very sorry to hear about this. Our Tech Department will check it for you as soon as possible. Thank you again for your patience and support.
Q: I can’t log in the game with my facebook account, it shows unable to connect to the game.

A:
Please open the Phone Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > Clash Of Lords > Delete Data/ Delete Cache first, and then try logging in the game with guest id.

If the problem still exists after doing the above solution, please kindly offer us the following information:
Your character name:
Your facebook email:
Your contact email:

We're very sorry to hear about this. Our Tech Department will check it for you as soon as possible. Thank you again for your patience and support.
Q: Can I use my old character on my new mobile device.

Kindly ask player if they still keep their old device

A) If players still keep his previous device

Please follow the steps
1) Log in with your Facebook account through your browser or the Facebook app on your old device.
2) Log in to Clash of Lords 2 on your old device and link your account with Facebook in: Game Settings > Manage Account > Use your Facebook profile to link your account on your old device.
3) Log in to Clash of Lords 2 on your new device and tap Settings > Manage Account> Use other FB account.

B) If players meet the following situations
“The previous device was broken”
“The previous device was lost”
“Change device”

In order to better help resolve your issue in a timely and efficient manner, please provide us with the following information:
Your previous IGG ID:
Your previous character’s name:
Your previous character’s level:
Your previous Town Hall’s level:
Transaction ID (If you’ve bought Jewels for your previous character.):
The first time when you log in your previous account(MM-DD):
The last time when you log in your previous account(MM-DD):
The main heroes list in your previous account:
IP address or the area that you’ve used to log in:
Your new IGG ID:
Contact Email:

As soon as we resolve this issue, we’ll contact you through your email address.
Thank you again for your patience and support.
Q: Can I create a new character to start over the game?

A:
1) Log in with your Facebook account through your browser or the Facebook app.
2) Log in to Clash of Lords 2 and link your account with Facebook from Game Settings > Manage Account > Use other FB account to Link Account.
3) Log out of Clash of Lords 2 and log in to another Facebook account through your browser or Facebook app.
4) Log in to Clash of Lords 2 and tap Manage Account > Use other FB account to login.

If player can’t use FB account, reply

In order to better help resolve your issue in a timely and efficient manner, please provide us with the following information:
Your IGG ID:
Your character name:
Contact Email:

We will send you an email when our Tech Dept clear the data for you. Thank you again for your patience and support.
Q: I can not link my account with Facebook
A:
A) Please download the newest version of FB APP and our newest game version;
B) Please open the Phone Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > Clash Of Lords > Delete Data/ Delete Cache/.
Q: I want to unlink my FB account with my IGGID.

A:
We are very sorry, due to some technical issues, we can’t unlink the FB account with the game IGGID now.

Q: I have linked my account with FB account, but I want to link my account with another FB account.

A:
We are very sorry, due to some technical issues, we can’t change the Linked FB account for you now.
Q: I have enough jewels but I can’t create a guild or join a guild.

A:
This problem caused by some special characters in your character name. If you want to create a guild or join a guild, your character name needs to be changed.
And in order to better facilitate your issue in a timely and efficient manner, can you please give us the following information:
Your IGG ID:
Your character name:
Your game version:
The new character name you want(Don’t including any special character):
The FB email that you linked with your IGGID:
Contact Email:
Q: I want to search a guild, but I can’t type space symbol in the form.

A:
We are very sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. Though you can’t use a space for guilds at this time, you can use an underscore to replace a space to search for the guild you want.
Q: It shows that “You entered an invalid code” when I clicked confirm after I entered my friend’s invitation code.

A:
Please confirm that if your friend tap “Copy” button and send his invitation code to you on the event page. If he only types the invitation to you, the invitation code is invalid.

If his friend do the right steps to send his invitation code, reply:

We're sorry for any inconvenience. In order to better facilitate your issue in a timely and efficient manner, can you please give us the following information:
Your IGG ID:
Screenshot about the error message:
Your game version:
Contact Email:
Q: Nothing happens when I entered my friend’s invitation code.

A:
We're sorry for any inconvenience. In order to better facilitate your issue in a timely and efficient manner, can you please give us the following information:
Your IGG ID:
The invitation code:
Your game version:
Contact Email:
Q: How to join in “Send blessings to facebook friends to get cheers in return” event.

A:
It’s really simple. Just follow these steps:
1) Both you and your friend must be logged in to Clash of Lords 2 with a Facebook account.
2) Tap the “Go” button next to the event.
3) Select friends from the list to send Blessings to.
4) Your friend can tap “Grateful” to send Cheers in return.
5) Log back in to Clash of Lords 2 to claim your rewards from the Blessings event.

Q: I accidentally purchased the wrong pack. I wanted to buy the City Treaty/Hero Treaty Package but I found that the pack I bought didn’t have any Buffs. Can I get the buffs for my purchases?

A:
We are sorry to hear about your accidental purchases. Unfortunately, we regret to inform you that there is currently no service available to provide players with the buffs in question. Kindly tap on the City Treaty/Hero Treaty Pack for future purchases to ensure that the Buffs are received as well.

Q: My character name was set by the system automatically, can I rename it again?

A:
You have a chance to rename your character name, please open the events page (Click the treasure box in the middle of the top right), and then you can find a quest named "What's your name? I'm sure it will be remembered by the world for ages to come!" to rename your character.

Q: I fused one of my high quality hero by accident, can you recover it for me?

A:
Thank you for playing our Clash of Lords 2, but I’m very sorry to inform you that we don’t provide the service to recover the heroes that were fused by accident at the moment. There was a system message pop up to remind you when the heroes with high quality was chosen to fuse. Please be careful when you make any operation on your heroes in the future. And you can lock your heroes to protect the high quality heroes.

Thank you for your understanding on this issue.

Q: What are “Daily Perk Packs”?

A:
You can claim the relevant Daily Perk Packs when you open the Gift Pack.
Rules:
1. Each Gift Pack will provide a daily bonus.
2. Daily bonuses can only be claimed one a day.
3. Players can only claim the bonuses provided by the current Gift Pack.
4. You’ll only get the daily bonuses after you claim the rewards from the Gift Pack.
Noted:
You can only redeem one set of Daily Perks per day. Such as if you claim the Daily Perk Pack from Super Gift Pack I today, you can not claim the Daily Perk Pack from Super Gift Pack II and others today.

Q: I met the required battle royale rank, but I can’t build the guild statue.

A:
Please note that if you want to buy the guild statue, you need to join in the battle royale last season, and your guild must be in ranking 1 to 3000 in the guild progression rank. We suggest you confirm again.

Q: I have a free hero, but I can’t fuse it.

A:
We suggest you click “Attack” - “Set attack formation” and then check if you have set it as the deployed hero or aid hero. You can cancel it first, and then try to fuse again.
When you open the “Set attack formation” frame, you can see there are three options on the top, Resource Raids Lords League Solo Campaigns, Arena and Battle Royale. You need to click them one by one and you need to hook the option “Activate saved formation” to check.

Q: I changed the heroes on the hero hall, but it still showed the previous heroes when I doing battle.

A:
It is the normal game system setting now, if you change the heroes on the hero hall, it can only affect when defense.
And you can click “Attack” - “Set attack formation” to set the attack heroes for different kinds of battle.

Q: Why I can’t get the full trophies from the revenge battle?

A:
We have updated the revenge system in version 1.0.162. The full trophies that you can get from revenge is 50% * the trophies that you lost in this defense battle. You can win the full trophies if you revenge 3 star, and you can only win 2/3 and 1/3 if you revenge 2 star or 1 star.

Ø Log in Problems
1) Q: I can’t update the game, it is showing “package file is invalid”.

A:
We feel sorry about the problem "Package file is invalid", and we have confirmed that it's a common issue on Google Store. As this problem has yet to solved, here are two suggestions for now and you can try either of them:
1.Download the patch from "What's New" on Google Store.
2.Switch your Wi-Fi to 3G/4G network to update the game.
2) Q: Why do I get a message that says “Under Attack” when loading Clash of Lords?

A:
If you’re being attacked by other players, you can’t log in to Clash of Lords until the battle has finished. A window will pop up showing that you are under attack. This is a normal game feature that only lasts up to 3 minutes.

If this problem lasts for more than 3 minutes, we ask that you provide the following information:
How long it has this attack been going on?
Your contact email address
Screenshot with the error message

We're very sorry to hear about this. Our Tech Department will check it for you as soon as possible. We'll also send some Jewels to you as compensation for your patience within 1 business day. Thank you again for your patience and support.

3) Q: I can’t connect to the game server.

Error message:
“Checking version”
“Connecting to login server”
“Connecting to game server”
“Stuck at 91% when loading”

A:
There might be the network connection problem between you and our game server. If you're playing over a Wi-Fi connection, try switching to a 3G or better connection and try again. You may also need to try playing in an area with better reception if your connection is still weak.

If your network doesn’t have any problems, please offer us the following information:
How long it’s been since you last played Clash of Lords 2?
Where is your state or area?
Your game version:
Contact email:

We're very sorry to hear about this. This is a temporary issue and our developers will look into your situation. We'll also send some Jewels to you as compensation for your patience within 1 business day. Please keep attempting to log in to Clash of Lords when you can. Thank you again for your patience and support.

4) Q: Why the game always crash? The game client closed suddenly.
Please kindly ask the player offer us the following information:
1. How long did the player log in to play the game till the problem happened.
2. What did the player do when the problem happened.

A:
We're sorry to hear about this. In order to better facilitate your issue in a timely and efficient manner, can you please give us the following information:
Your IGG ID:
The model of your mobile phone:
Your game version:
Contact Email:

Our Tech Department will check on this for you as soon as possible. As soon as we resolve this issue, we’ll contact you through your email address. Thank you again for your patience and support.

Ø Character Problems
1) Q: I’ve played Clash of Lords before, but all of my buildings’ levels were reset. I need to start over.

A:
We're sorry to hear about this. In order to better facilitate your issue in a timely and efficient manner, can you please give us the following information:
Your previous IGG ID:
Your previous character’s name:
Your previous character’s level:
Your previous Town Hall’s level:
Transaction ID (If you’ve bought Jewels for your previous character.):
The first time when you log in your previous account(MM-DD):
The last time when you log in your previous account(MM-DD):
The main heroes list in your previous account:
IP address or the area that you’ve used to log in:
Date and time of the incident:
The model of your mobile phone:
Your new IGG ID:
Contact Email:

Our Tech Department will check on this for you as soon as possible. As soon as we resolve this issue, we’ll contact you through your email address. Thank you again for your patience and support.
Ø Game Bugs
1) Q: Why I didn’t get any resources after I won a battle?

A:
We're sorry to hear about this. In order to better help resolve your issue in a timely and efficient manner, please provide us with the following information:
Your character name:
The name of the dungeon or character you attacked:
The time of the battle:
Your game version:
Contact Email:

2) Q: I beat a dungeon, but it reset after I reopened the battle interface.

A:
We're sorry to hear about this. In order to better help resolve your issue in a timely and efficient manner, please provide us with the following information:
Your character name:
The dungeon name:
Your game version:
Contact Email:

Our developers will look into your issue. Until then, we’ll be sending some Jewels to you as compensation for your patience. Thank you again for your patience and support.

3) Q: I can’t finish the quest.

A:
Contact Email:
The name of the quest:
Your game version:

Our developers will check on this and resolve this bug as soon as possible. Thank you very much for playing Clash of Lords.

4) Q: I discovered some bugs in the game.

A:
Contact Email:
Your game version:
Details of the bug:

Our developers will check on this and resolve this bug as soon as possible. Thank you very much for playing Clash of Lords.

5) Q: Why the guild can’t be searched?

A:
Contact Email:
Your game version:
The name of guild:

6) Q: Why it won’t let me open one box when I get 3 star in battle? All of the 3 boxes are gray.

A:
What kind of battle did you join? Resource Raid, Lords League or Attack dungeon?

Resource raid, reply:

Sorry, you won’t get any boxes when fighting others of 5 or more levels lower than you in Resource Raid. And this is the normal game system setting, we suggest you try fighting others again. Thank you for playing Clash of Lords.

Lords League or Attack dungeon, reply:

Your character name:
The dungeon number or name:
Contact Email:
Your game version:

7) Q: I check my defense report and found that it didn’t match with the actual battle.

A:
Your character name:
The attacker:
Screenshot:
Your game version:
Contact Email:

Ø Data Issues
1) Q: I lost Jewels/Resources when I logged in.

A:
Your character name:
The amount of Jewels/Resources you lost:
The exact date and time when you discovered this loss (MM-DD-2013 00:00am EDT):
The exact date and time when you last saw your Jewel/Resource value (MM-DD-2013 00:00am EDT):
Your Email address:

Our Tech Department will check on this for you as soon as possible. We'll send you an email as soon as the problem is fixed. Thank you again for your patience and support.
2) Q: I didn’t receive an event prize.

A:

Your character name:
Time of the event:
Name of the event:
Which prize you didn't receive:
Your Email address.

Our Tech Department will check on this for you as soon as possible. We'll send you an email as soon as the problem is fixed. Thank you again for your patience and support.

3) Q: I didn't receive my rewards from Fanpage/Forum event.

A:
Please make sure that the entry had the correct information at the time the event ended. All the info collected when picking winners is directly copied and pasted from the players' entry. Therefore, whatever is posted at the time of the event duration is what we will collect. If it is indeed caused by the wrong info, then unfortunately as a rule for all FREE events on the Forum and Fanpage, we will not be sending the rewards anymore. Wrong submission of info results in forfeiture of the prize. Please make sure to post the correct info when joining future events.
If all information is correct and your name is listed on the winners list. Please send us a screenshot of your entry (showing it has the correct info) and the link to the winners list.
We will check our records and get back to you ASAP.

Please provide us with the following information:
Game Version:
Forum Name: the name shows in forum
In game name:
Screenshot:
IGG ID:
Email:
Event Title or Link:
Details:
4) Q: My guild was lost when I relogged in the game.

A:
Your character name:
Your guild name:
Your game version:
Contact Email:

5) Q: Some of my heroes were lost.

A:
Your character name:
The heroes’ name that were lost:
The lost heroes’ level:
The exact date and time when you discovered this loss (MM-DD-2013 00:00am EDT):
The exact date and time when you last saw the heroes (MM-DD-2013 00:00am EDT):
Contact Email:

Ø Game Questions

1) Q: How to join a guild or an alliance.

A:
To join a guild, you must build a Guild Hall. Once complete, you can join or create a Guild.

2) Q: Why I can’t upgrade my buildings.

A:
You can only upgrade buildings if you have enough Gold and if your Town Hall’s level allows further upgrades.
3) Q: How to build more buildings.

A:
Tap the Shop button to choose from a selection of buildings that you want to create. The number of buildings you’re allowed to build is based on your Town Hall’s level.

4) Q: How do Mercenaries work?

A:
Each Hero has his or her own Mercenaries. The number of Mercenaries are determined by the Hero's level, while their levels can be increased with Souls.
There are 7 types of Mercenaries each with their own different attack targets.

5) Q: Why the enemies can summon heroes in my walls.

A:
If there is any open space within your walls, your enemies can deploy Heroes there. Try moving your buildings to cover the area within your walls.

6) Q: How to protect my city against attack.

A:
You can buy a Shield from the shop. Shields can protect you against raids but won’t protect you in the Lords League.

7) Q: I accidentally transfer the guild leader to a wrong member, can I require to get the leader back?

A:
Unfortunately, we can’t provide this service at this time. However you can ask the new Guild leader to transfer leadership back to you.

8) Q: How to transfer the guild leader to other member?

A:
Open the guild menu and tap the name of the guild member you want to transfer leadership to. Tap “Promote to Leader” to transfer leadership.

9) Q: Why I can’t place the same type of heroes?

A:
This is because it wouldn’t be possible even in a fantasy setting for a Hero to appear in two places at once.

10) Q: How can I delete heroes?

A:
Heroes can’t be deleted, but you can use them as EXP for other Heroes that you want to train.

11) Q: How to obtain heroes?

A:
Method 1: Complete Solo Campaign Dungeons.

Method 2: Win in the Lords League.

Method 3: Win Resource Raids.
When you win in a Solo Campaign, Lords League, or Resource Raid, you get to open Treasure Chests that may contain Heroes or EXP Cards. The more Stars you earn, the more Treasure Chests you can open.

Method 4: Recruit Heroes
You'll get up to 12 free daily chances to recruit Heroes. You can also use Jewels to recruit more Heroes.
Tip: Recruit 3 Heroes at once 10 times to get a free Epic Hero.

12) Q: Why it shows “my heroes vault are full” when I want to attack others? What is heroes vault?

A:
It means that your Hero storage is full. You must have at least 3 free spaces before attacking a dungeon or other Lords. Tap your Heroes Hall followed by “Train” to see how many free spaces there are in your Heroes vault. You can use your Heroes, EXP Cards, or Skill Cards to train one of your Heroes and clear space.

13) Q: When will the Top 3 Guilds rewards and Lords League Season rewards be sent out?

A:
The rewards for the Top 3 Guilds and Lords League Season are sent out at 12:00 am EST (GMT-5) on Sundays. Rewards for the Top 3 Guilds will be sent to your in-game mailbox while Lords League Season rewards are added directly to your account.
14) Q: How many hours of shield will I get if I was raided by others?

A:
You’ll get a 12-hr Shield if your Village is 40% destroyed and 16 hours if it’s 90% destroyed.
15) Q: How are Hero skills classified?

A:
Active skills: These skills that can be manually activated. Use Rings to level active skills.
Passive skills: These skills boost the attributes of Heroes and their mercenaries. These skills may be reset for a chance to get higher level skills.
16) Q: How do I fight in Clash of Lords 2?

A:
There are three kinds of battles in Clash of Lords. Winning them awards Treasure Chests that contain surprises!

Lords League:
You may fight in the Lords League up to 10 times. The battle results won't affect your resources but it will determine the number of Trophies earned. At the end of each season, Souls will be awarded based on the number of Trophies you earned.

Resource Raids:
You can loot other players when you raid them. Based on how badly the base is destroyed, a Shield will be activated for a certain amount of time. While shielded, a base can't be attacked.

Solo Campaigns:
Each time you defeat a Dungeon in the Solo Campaign for the first time, you'll win tons of resources! You can enter previously defeated Dungeons up to 5 times each.

17) Q: How do I use my invitation code?

A:
1. Open the event page and check out the invite event.
2. Tap Proceed and a window will pop up with your code.
3. Tap Copy to copy your invitation code, then share it with your friends on any social network. When they download Clash of Lords 2, they can enter your code in the game, as shown below:
4. Once your friend enters your code, you can re-login and claim your reward from the event page.

Note:
1. Friends invited to create new accounts must be new to Clash of Lords 2.
2. Invited friends won't get any rewards but can invite more people to earn the rewards for themselves.
3. You can invite up to 20 friends to join Clash of Lords 2. Each successful invitation earns 100 Jewels.

18) Q: What is the Lucky Spin?

A:
Lucky Spins were created for Hero recruitment. You can use Luck you get from recruiting Heroes to spin to win Rings. Once your Luck bar is full, you'll get one free spin. Spin to win Rings!
Free Recruit: 1%
250 Jewel Recruit: 2%
750 Jewel Recruit: 7%

19) Q: What are Rings and how can I get them?

A:
You can get Rings when recruiting Heroes.
Rings can be used to:
I. Increase Heroes' active skill levels.
II. Exchange for Epic Heroes.

20) Q: Why I can only get two chests when I won 3 star in resources raid?

A:
This is designed to maintain balance within Clash of Lords 2. For the first 100 Raids you complete in a day, you can win up to 3 Chests. For Raids 101 - 200, you can win up to 2 Chests. For Raids 201 - 300, you can only win 1 Chest. You won’t win any Chests for Raids completed past your 300th.

21) Q: How to obtain Mugs and how do I use them?

A:
You’ll get 1 Mug the first time you earn 3 Stars in a Dungeon. Mugs might also appear in Chests after you clear a Dungeon. Tap the “+” symbol next to your Soul and Ring trackers to use Mugs in The Drinking Game.

22) Q: Why I can’t recruit epic heroes?

A:
We understand your frustrations regarding this matter and we apologize for the inconvenience caused.
As such, we would like to inform you that as the Heroes recruitment system is strictly ran by statistics entered by our development team, the chances for getting Heroes are made to be very random.
Hence, while there is a chance for players to recruit the Heroes they favor, there is also a chance for them to recruit other Heroes at the same time.

23) Q: How to increase the Glory for heroes?

A:
If you want to increase your Heroes’ Glory, you must use the same Hero to upgrade another. For example, use one Shining Wizard to train another Shining Wizard to increase her Glory.
24) Q: How to remove Hero’s Aid Hero?

A:
Tap Heroes Hall, select Hero, and tap Hero Aid. You’ll see an icon that looks like a glove. This means you chose this Hero for Hero Aid. Tap this icon to remove it from service.

25) Q: Can I buy the same type treaty within the valid period of the treaty?

A:
Sorry, according to the game system setting, you cannot buy the same type of treaty until the current treaty expires.

26) Q: How can I get City Treaty and Hero Treaty Pack?

A:
You will get a 2 hours City Treaty for free when the your town hall upgrade to level 3. And you can buy a 7 days City Treaty and a 7 days Hero Treaty Pack from the shop.

27) Q: What’s the benefit for City Treaty and Hero Treaty?

A:
Here are the benefits for City Treaty:
1) Clear 10 Resource Raids every day while using a City Treaty to win a Coral EXP Egg.
2) 50 free build cooldown for 1 hour daily.
3) Four free daily Gold production boosts.
4) Earn two extra treasure chests from the first 100 battles with 100% victory daily.

Here are the benefits for Hero Treaty:
1) Use ‘Hire Heroes’ 5 times each day while using a Hero Treaty to win a Coral EXP Egg.
2) Increases Luck by 1% whenever you use the ‘Hire Heroes’ feature.
3) Increases Lucky by 3% when you use the ‘Triple Hire’ option.
4) Increases base value of Rings vs Mugs by 5.
5) Increases base value of Souls vs Mugs by 500.

28) Q: How does the match system work in the arena? It is very hard to win a battle in the arena.

A:
The matching mechanism in arena is set based on the Arena Rank. You can match the players whose ranking is between 105% and 60% of your ranking.
Eg: If you are ranked in 1000, the opponent will be chosen randomly between ranking 1050 and 600.
29) Q: Why the Pounder hero can jump into my walls?

A:
Thank you for the information, it is the normal game system setting, the Pounder will jump into the wall when player release the Pounder’s skill “Skyfall”, and we will modify the description for “Skyfall” soon.

30) Q: If the chance of benefits in City Treaty are not used, will the chance be added up in the next day?

A:
Sorry, the benefits in City Treaty will be refreshed daily during the valid period of the treaty, if you don’t use all the chance today, the chance won’t be added up in the next day.

31) Q: Why I was always attacked by high level players in the resources raid?

A:
It is the normal game system setting, the matching system in the resources raid is totally random, you may be attacked by a much higher level player or a lower level player. We suggest you buy a shield to protect your resources.
32) Q: Why my arena rank was reset?

A:
It is the game system setting, the arena rank will be reset to 0 every two weeks. You will see a notice and the countdown when you open the arena rank interface.

33) Q: How to do campaign clash?

A:
You need to build a Ancient Relic first, and then you can click it to play Campaign Clash.

34) Q: What are the rules in campaign clash?

A:
1. You can attempt Campaign Clash once a day.
2. You can have up to 15 Campaign Heroes.
3. Hero Aid doesn’t work in Campaign Clash.
4. More than one of the same hero can be deployed to Campaign Clash.
5. Both your HP and your Enemy’s HP won’t reset in Campaign Clash.
6. Dead Heroes can’t be revived in Campaign Clash, but the live heroes will retrieval HP when you pass the current dungeon.

35) Q: What kinds of rewards can I get in campaign clash?

A:
You can open chests in some of the dungeons to obtain random items (jewels, heroes, gold and so on).
And you will earn Mystic Crystals in Campaigns to learn and level up Ancient Spells. When a Campaign ends, any heroes that were deployed will earn EXP.
36) Q: How can I use mystic crystals? And how to obtain them?

A:
The mystic crystals can be used for learn and upgrade spells in Ancient Relic. You will obtain some mystic crystals when win a dungeon in Campaign clash.

37) Q: How to learning ancient spells?

A:
Select the spell you want to learn, then tap “Learn” to level them up using Mystic Crystals. As your Ancient Relic level goes up, the levels and types of Spells that you can learn will also increase.
Your spell level must be at least lv 1 to learn the enhancements below.

38) Q: What is the spell edge function?

A:
Once you learn a spell, you can spend gold to buy edges for it.
Tap the spell you want to get an Edge and place it in the Edge queue. Once the countdown is over, the Edge is complete.
Edges are only available for active spells. Passive Spells are effective one they’re learned.
Spells with an Edge can be used on any battlefield except the Hero Arena.

39) Q: Where is the Mystic Shop?

A:
To open the Mystic Shop, you need to do Campaign Attempts, and then the Mystic Shop will appear when you pass the 5th and the 12th dungeon.

40) Q: How do I obtain epic hero shards?

A:
You can only buy Epic Hero Shards from Mystic Shop.

41) Q: How do I exchange the epic hero shards to a hero?

A:
Please click Heroes Hall -- Hero -- See More, and then you will see the total amount of hero shards. You can click the shards icon to exchange if you have enough shards.

42) Q: What is the distribution mechanism of continent map?

A:
All the accounts will be distributed by the game system automatically according to the creation time. Such as the first 300 thousands players will be distributed to the continent 1.
43) Q: What is the continent ranking based on?

A:
The continent ranking is based on the trophies ranking.

44) Q: How do I buy Glory Statue?

A:
You can buy two kinds of statues when you reach the requirement.
If you are in the first 1000 continent ranking last week, you can buy the statue to increase all towers’ attack.
And if you are in the first 5000 arena ranking last season, you can buy the statue to increase all towers’ HP.

45) Q: What are the rules in the battle royale?

A:
1. You can fight in the Battle Royale twice a day.
2. Boss HP will not reset and all buildings will be replaced when you re-enter the battle.
3. Guild Members can only fight against the activated Boss.
4. Only 1 player can fight the boss at a time.

Rewards:
1. All challengers will earn rewards.
2. Who deals the final blow to the Boss will earn a bonus reward along with any players that make it in the DMG Ranks.
3. Battle Royale rewards will be available to claim for up to 1 week. Tapping reset will delete all unclaimed rewards.

46) Q: How does the system count the damage in the Battle Royale?

A:
You can challenge the boss twice everyday, but the system will only count the highest damage for the same dungeon.
Eg: If you challenged the first dungeon (Dawn Frontier) twice, and you did 20K damage in the first time and you did 30K damage in the second time, the system will only count 30K damage in the DMG Rank.

47)Q: How do I evolve the hero?

A:
When you choose the hero that you want to evolve in the hero hall, you can click an icon with an arrow logo. But please note that only Blitz Bomber and Pounder can be evolved now.

48)Q: What is the Hero Evolution(EVO)?

A:
If a hero is strong enough, it can be evolved, increasing its power and granting new skills. For now, only the Blitz Bomber and the Pounder can be Evolved. This function will be made available for other heroes in future updates.

49)Q: What is the Hero Evolution Requirements?

A:
If you want to evolve the hero, your character level, hero’s level, hero’s main skill level, hero’s glory points and mercenary level must be enough, and you can click Evolve in the Hero Evolve frame to check the details requirement.

50)Q: How can I get Aquavit?

A:
You can buy Aquavit Packs in the shop and you can obtain aquavit in the Battle Royale.

51)Q: What are Fortitude Skills and Divine Skills?

A:
Fortitude Skills: Evolved Heroes can learn fortitude skills in order to boost towers when defending against raids.
Divine Skills: Evolved Heroes can learn divine skills. Divine skills can only be used once per battle but are powerful beyond belief.

52)Q: How can I harvest hero?

A:
You can harvest the epic heroes that have never been fused, tap the harvest button in the hero interface to harvest the hero.

53)Q: Why I can’t find the set formation function in the Arena and Attack frame?

A:
Please note that if you didn't upgrade the town hall to level 6, you can't find the "Set Formation" function in the Arena and Attack frame. But if you join in a guild, you can click "Battle Royale" -- "Formation" to set the Heroes for different battle.

54)Q: I signed up the guild clash successfully, but the event “Join the Guild Clash to win fantastic prizes” was not completed.

A:
The “Join the Guild Clash to win fantastic prizes” event will be completed when the battle begin at 12:00pm on Friday.

55)Q: How to upgrade the skill level of the Guild Chariot?

A:
Sorry, the skill level of the Guild Chariot can’t be upgraded now.

56)Q: What are the function of the guild flags?

A:
There are five flags that the guild leader and elders can use one to point to one of the player in the opponent guild defense formation, and all of your guild mates can try to beat this player. The guild flags don’t have any special attribute, it is only a combat mark.

57)Q: How does the “debuff” works for the defense team in the guild clash?

A:
There are seven circles in the guild defense formation, and the defense formation are divided into four rank, “Sentry”, “Tower”, “Keep” and “Stronghold” from outside to inside. But only the “Keep” and “Stronghold” have “Debuff”, and this “Debuff” is very usefull for your guild when defensing. You can click the two circles in the center of the defense formation to check the details information.

58)Q: How does the match system work in the guild clash?

A:
Please kindly note that the two factors which determine the matches of guilds are the number of signed up members from guild and overall guild strength. Meanwhile, overall guild strength is measured by 1. total trophy amount of the guild; 2. TOP 5 heroes of every guild member's. Guilds would be matched up for Guild Clash if they share similar number of signed up members and overall strength. Please rest assured that we have been taking more parts into consideration to provide players with more balanced matches for Guild Clash.

59)Q: I have 5 hero halls, but there are only 4 slots in the set formation.

A:
The reason is that you have set the formation when you only have 4 hero halls before, you need to cancel all the formation first, and then the fifth slot will be shown (uncheck and check "Activate saved formation";).

Ø Other Questions
1) Q: Where can I find the latest events page?

A:
Please tap the blue box on the right side of your game screen to see more activities and tap “go” to review the timely events.

2) Q: I didn't receive the free jewels after I completed the offer in Free Jewels system.

For Tapjoy:

If the player didn’t contact Tapjoy to submit his problem, reply

A:
We are very sorry for any inconvenience caused.
You could do the following steps to submit this issue to Tapjoy:
1. Click customer support (in the lower right corner of the offer site);
2. Fill in your details information in the form and click submit;
Tapjoy official will check your issue as soon as possible, thank you very much for playing our game.

If the player said: I have already contacted Tapjoy, they said I have been awarded the points and need to contact IGG for further problem.

A:
Great. Can you please provide us the following information:
1. Your order ID. (You can get the order ID from Tapjoy after you finish the offer.)
2. A screenshot of the Tapjoy's reply to you.
With this information, we can contact Tapjoy to check and find out the problem with our technicians.

For Sponsor Pay:

A:
We are very sorry for any inconvenience caused.
You could do the following steps to submit this issue to SponsorPay:
1. Click customer support (in the lower left corner of the offer site);
2. Click report button besides the offer that you didn’t receive the free jewels;
3. Fill in your details information in the form and click submit;
SponsorPay official will check your issue as soon as possible, thank you very much for playing our game.

3) Q: How to check my IGG ID?

A:
To check your IGG ID, click on the gear symbol in the lower left corner.

4) Q: Why should I update the app?

A:
We’re constantly working on providing the best gaming experience for you. From time to time, we upload new updates to the game that may include bug fixes or new content.
Please make sure you’re using the latest version of Clash of Lords. Older version may cause loading issues. If you experience frequent loading errors, please install our latest version.
This will not influence your account, progress, or materials.

5) Q: Can I change my character name?

A:
Please tell us the reason why you want to change your character name?

If the answer matches the following situation:
1. Someone has the same name with mine.(Must be verified at COL2 tab at the backend)
2. The character name is my real name.
3. There are some special symbols in my character name.
4. I accidentally use some abusive words when naming my character.

In order to better facilitate your issue in a timely and efficient manner, can you please give us the following information:
Your character name:
The new name that you want (letters and numbers):
Contact Email:

And please note that this will only be done once as an exclusive form of customer service for you and should not be disclosed to other players.

If the player just want to change a new name without a solid reason:

Thank you for playing Clash of Lords 2, but I’m very sorry to inform you that we don’t offer rename service for the provided reason, we only entertaining request for players who have abusive/obscene/foul in game name for it will create conflicts and will disrupt the gameplay. However we will take this as a suggestion and will have our team checked it. If it turns out feasible, you will see it implemented in the game on the near future and if not, please do not be disheartened for we will still do our very best to improve the game and our service to meet our players expectations.

6) Q: I used my jewels accidentally, I want to refund the jewels because I don’t want to lose it.

A:
Thank you for playing Clash of Lords 2, but I’m very sorry to inform you that the jewels can’t be refunded if they have been used, and we suggest you use jewels carefully next time.

7) Q: My account was banned/suspended in the forum.

A:
Please tell us the following information
Forum name:
IGG ID:
Contact email:
Screenshots of that you cant login the forum/use the forum function.

Ø Pay Issues

1) Q: I didn’t receive the jewels after I purchased.

A:
To help us solve this issue quickly, could you please provide the following info:
IGG ID:
Email Address:
Payment Email:
Payment Method:
Transaction ID:
Time of Purchase:
Purchase Amount:

Thank you for playing Clash of Lords. As soon as we resolve this issue, we'll contact you immediately through your email address.

2) Q: Can I transfer jewels from one account to another?

A:
Thank you for playing Clash of Lords.
If the jewels that were not purchased, we could not transfer it from one account to another, but if you purchase jewels for the wrong account by accident, we can help you transfer it.

To help us solve this issue quickly, could you please provide the following info:
Wrong IGG ID:
Email Address:
Payment Email:
Payment Method:
Transaction ID:
Time of Purchase:
Purchase Amount:
Right IGGID:

Thank you for your support. As soon as we resolve this issue, we'll contact you immediately through your email address.

Ø Report Illegals

1) Q: I want to report someone who use illegal software to hack the game.

A:
Thank you very much for your report. Please also provide us with the following information to aid in our investigation:
Contact Email:
Name of the players being reported:
Screenshots:
Details of the report:

Thank you for playing Clash of Lords. As soon as we resolve this issue, we`ll contact you immediately through your email address

Signature
Download Appkarma Code Komar
Subscribe to GamingKomar On Youtube

Like IGG on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/igg
Follow IGG on Instagram http://instagram.com/iggigotgames/
Like CC on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/CastleClash
Like COL2 on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/ClashofLordsII
Like DH on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/deckheroes
Posted on 6/15/15 8:56:18 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Are you playing Clash of Lords 2 yet? It's incredible! Play with me and use my code when you get started:259 684 145! https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.igg.clashoflords2

Signature
Posted on 6/17/15 12:13:41 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Are you playing Clash of Lords 2 yet? It's incredible! Play with me and use my code when you get started:167 981 453! https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.igg.clashoflords2

Signature
Posted on 6/17/15 11:19:44 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Are you playing Clash of Lords 2 yet? It's incredible! Play with me and use my code when you get started:261 108 190! https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.igg.clashoflords2

Signature
IGG ID:261 108 190
IGN: Aokza
Version: Android
Are you playing Clash of Lords 2 yet? It's incredible! Play with me and use my code when you get started:261 108 190! https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.igg.clashoflords2
Posted on 6/18/15 12:06:06 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Are you playing Clash of Lords 2 yet? It's incredible! Play with me and use my code when you get started:257 785 850! https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.igg.clashoflords2

Signature
Vem
Posted on 6/20/15 12:46:49 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

in guild clash, what is the basis of the system to find another guild in matching
up with each other?

Signature
boszCrime
Posted on 7/2/15 11:37:06 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

COL2- ANDROI-en-FAQ-(20156)

Signature
Anglech
Posted on 7/31/15 2:26:29 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I can't connect my facebook
Igg id: 271098327
Nick: BangDedoy
Email: bangdedoy@me.com

Signature
Posted on 8/8/15 3:25:23 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Buxlove

Signature
Posted on 8/11/15 11:33:37 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have a question here,
if you leave a guild , there is a message stated that the resource you spend on chariot and guild bot will be redeem back at you, is that include gems as well?
how much resources i got back, all of it, what is the percentage?

Signature
Dean of PAIN