Clash of Lords 2 Today: 0    Total Posts: 1103

Moderator: Dragoneyr

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Guide] [COL2 Strategies] - Battle Royale

[Copy link] 4/6623

Posted on 10/23/14 1:39:35 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Отредактировано: IGG142727491, 10-28-2014 02:09 AM

https://www.facebook.com/Dmitriy0 - my Facebook.

https://twitter.com/YuryKings - my Twitter
IGG Name : KlanKings
IGG ID : 142727491
Symstem : Android

Battle Royal

In this kind of competition (or battles) consider several cases.

1) Take the first boss (Dawn Frontier). I tried doing disembarkon different characters first was such that all at once in a single point on the map, then changed the landing site and came to the conclusion that it is best to scatter them in different corners that is, each character with his hand, and they agree on the central point of the Boss with damage caused to happen attimes more than if you throw the characters into one point on the map (more than 1.2 million). Generally the first boss I knocks POUNDER, BLOCKHEAD, DARK RIDER, SKULL MAGE, GLORY PRIESTESS ~ 5 million damage (also in this kind of battle, I used spell - MAGMA! level 20)

On the second acc (on the tablet) knocks the damage ~ 6-million here is a company– PYRO PETE, ARCANE WARLORD, BLITZ BOMBER, CRACKSHOT, POUNDER.(PYRO PETE has 10 skilllevel, Archers have a level 22)

2) As for the second boss (Blade Valley) on the map here need toact quite differently because here three buildings Class Boss, this tower archers and two gold mines there fore, we change tactics and in this case,you must first disarm archers to the tower then was comfortable finish mine. Produce as close as possible to the tower all the characters and the maximum tried to cause great damage to the tower, I do it with the help of the first team (POUNDER, BLOCKHEAD,DARK RIDER, SKULL MAGE, GLORY PRIESTESS) is my main account, and that's the way I knocks the tower and stand in the future ofthe mine. Mainly use skill SKULL MAGE he has I had 10 skill level will and magicians (magicians mercenaries have a level 25) in general perfectly gutting enemies. I knocks in the archers tower POUNDER, BLOCKHEAD,DARK RIDER, SKULL MAGE, GLORY PRIESTESS ~ 3 million damage. (also in this kind of battle, I used spell - MAGMA level 20)

On the second
acc (on the tablet) knocks the damage ~ 2-3 million here is a company – PYRO PETE, ARCANE WARLORD, BLITZBOMBER, CRACKSHOT, POUNDER. (In this case, the archers are weak)

3) The third map Boss (Necropolis) complicated than you ask. And the fact that there are three attacking buildings, the twin towers of archers and one gun. And it complicates the attack as a whole. Releasing heroes in any point of gun attack is very strong and do great damage to heroes. So I attacked from the gun which has troops on the ground while trying to put as much as possible behind heroes as they went to was gathering skill the mage still need to properly combine the characters, if you have a team consisting of tanks and aggressors nothing good happens .. because they will water cannons hells all coming but the arrow, and the magician that is another matter! One tank and one aggressoror and 3 mage (archerhero) and canknock down normal damage. I knocks POUNDER, BLOCKHEAD,DARK RIDER, SKULL MAGE, GLORY PRIESTESS ~ 2 million damage. (also in this kind of battle, I used spell - MAGMA level 20)

On the second
acc (on the tablet) knocksthe damage ~ 3 million here is a company – PYRO PETE, ARCANE WARLORD, BLITZ BOMBER, CRACKSHOT, POUNDER.

4)Fourth Boss (Apocalypse) seemed to me more than I thought) but here I attacked on standard out let the whole company of heroes and mostly used skill SM and Dark Rider. And as the previous 3 bosses this was defeated.

P.S. - Why I have not written on as I passed, I came to only 5 bosses, and all because I did not haveenough time. Much also depends on your team in a clan if everyone in it will beat the bosses like you, then you can many times faster to kill him. So much depends on the level of your heroes, mercenaries level. When I pass the fifth Boss and more immediately inform you and tell you how I did it. Good luck to everyone and wins !!!

Signature
UN + like THE COL2!!! Now SU + CK game)))
Posted on 10/24/14 11:14:24 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature
Posted on 10/28/14 9:46:15 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature
Posted on 10/28/14 9:47:13 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature
Posted on 11/25/14 10:16:19 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature