Q: How to do campaign clash?
You need to build aAncient Relic first, and then you can click it to play Campaign Clash.
Q: What are the rules in campaign clash?
1. You can attempt Campaign Clash twice a day.
2. You can have up to 15 Campaign Heroes.
3. Hero Aid doesn’t work in Campaign Clash.
4. More than one of the same hero can be deployed to Campaign Clash.
5. Both your HP and your Enemy’s HP won’t reset in Campaign Clash.
6. Dead Heroes can’t be revived in Campaign Clash, but the live heroeswill retrieval HP when you pass the current dungeon.
Q: What kinds of rewards can I get in campaign clash?
You can open chestsin some of the dungeons to obtain random items (jewels, heroes, gold and soon).
And you will earnMystic Crystals in Campaigns to learn and level up Ancient Spells. When aCampaign ends, any heroes that were deployed will earn EXP.
The mystic crystals can be used for learn and upgrade spellsin Ancient Relic. You will obtain some mystic crystals when win a dungeon inCampaign clash.
Q: How to learn ancient spells?
Select the spell you want to learn, then tap “Learn” tolevel them up using Mystic Crystals. As your Ancient Relic level goes up, thelevels and types of Spells that you can learn will also increase.
Your spell level must be at least lv 1 to learn theenhancements below.
Q: What is the spell edge function?
Once you learn a spell, you can spend gold to buy edges forit.
Tap the spell you want to get an Edge and place it in theEdge queue. Once the countdown is over, the Edge is complete.
Edges are only available for active spells. Passive Spellsare effective one they’re learned.
Spells with an Edge can be used on any battlefield exceptthe Hero Arena.