Clash of Lords 2 Today: 0    Total Posts: 1071

Moderator: Dragoneyr

Total:#22

Create Thread

[Guide] [Guide] Sky's guide to COL2 (Part 2) (Hero)

Hot Topics Spotlight [Copy link] 21/34903

Posted on 3/29/14 7:14:16 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by SkyWee at 3-29-2014 08:50 PM

Hi there! If you missed out the part 1 guide about COL 2 resources & battle system, here's the link!
[Guide] Sky's guide to COL2 (Part 1)(Resources & Battle System)

Hero
HOHO! The awesome platform in COL2! There are a total of 25 different kind of heroes in this game which divided into 4 categories, Normal, Good, Rare & Epic! ( An Epic hero is pretty dam strong! )

Level 1 TownHall = 2 Heroes Hall
Level 3 TownHall = 3 Heroes Hall
Level 4 TownHall = 4 Heroes Hall
Level 6 TownHall = 5 Heroes Hall

Every hero have different skills, effects and mercenary. Depends on what kind of strategy the players are playing on, you can group out a team of heroes that can easily take down a base, or may get owned before you even break through the walls. By spending gems, heroes can get unique passive skills ( Hero's talent ) as well!

For example, Savage Chief aims for defensive buildings first and ignore other buildings

How do you recruit hero?
Well, to recruit heroes, there are basically 3 ways where 2 ways consist of comsuming gems.
Of cause, to the benefits of people who earn gems slower or the F2P players, the game provides you free recruitment of heroes! You can get a chance to roll a hero every 2hours which gives you 12times a day! (This roll can gives you heroes level up to Rare! )

Do not worry about not being able to get an Epic hero your entire life! The good thing about this game is that many of it's quest and events give you lots of gems! Be sure to save it, and you will be able get the chance to roll some Epic heroes!
I would say, it's best to save up to 750 gems before rolling the 250! Well, it's 3x the chances of getting an Epic hero afterall! All you need is patience! ( By rolling 10 times on the 3x roll for heroes, you can get a free Epic Hero! )

There are many ways to get heroes! You can get heroes by playing Dungeons, Resource Raids as well as Lords League!
By completing each battle system, the chest rewarded will gives you chance of getting a hero! Get 3 stars on beating another player to get 3 chests!

Leveling up Heroes
The only way to level up heroes are by fusing EXP Card or other heroes. By leveling up hero, their base Health, Attack and number of deploy mercenaries will increase! Number of deploy mercenaries only increases on certain levels of the hero depending on which mercenary the heroes have. (By fusing a high level hero, the EXP invested on it will be brought to the new hero)

Normal EXP Card/Hero = 20EXP
Good EXP Card/Hero = 100EXP
Rare EXP Card/Hero = 400EXP
Epic EXP Card/Hero = 1500EXP/1200EXP

Leveling up Epic Heroes
Epic heroes have something call the Glory! By fusing the same Epic hero, you will increase the glory flame by 1! The hero not only gets stronger, each glory flame adds 5 more max levels to the hero!

Hero Active Skill
What I've mentioned before, each hero comes with different skills, effects, and mercenary!
I shall talk about skills first!
Hero's skill can be a single target damage dealing, long range attack, a surrounding aoe ( Area of Effect), a long range aoe, mercenary & allies buff or even healing!
You can read all about Hero's skill in this link below!
[Guide] Hero Active Skill
(Credits all to my friend IGN: Shuhain IGG ID: 103879116)

Hero Passive Skill (Hero Talents)
You think that's the limit of your hero? You are wrong! Each hero can have up to 3 different hidden ability! You can call them passive skill or hero talents, which you unlock them by spending 300gem each! The skills and level of the skills are randomize! Don't worry if you did not get the skill you need, you can always reroll the skill by spending another 200gem!
You can get the info of all the Hero's Talents in this link below!
[Guide] Hero Passive Skills

Mercenary
Heroes mighty troops! There are 7 different types of mercenaries currently, each mercenaries have different target as well as health and attack points. You can level up mercenary by feeding them Souls! (Each level up only increases in the health and attack points, not the number of mercenaries deployed.)

Mercenary type

Target

Icon

Executioner

Troops attack Nearest targets first

Colossadrake

Wizard

Troops attack Defenses first

Ox Warrior

Troops attack Defenses first

Willy Fox

Troops attack Resource buildings first

Shooter

Warrior

Hero Aid
A system where you can add a secondary hero to aid your primary hero when the Heroes Hall are at level 3. At level 5, you can add 2 secondary hero to aid your primary Hero. Rare and Epic Heroes both have a unique skills call aid skills. Each heroes carry different type of aid skill.
For example, I want my Exokid to aid my Savage Chief, by adding Exokid to the aid category, my Savage Chief gains extra bonus as well as the aid skills applies! (In this case, Savage Chief will have 1 more extra Ox Warrior due to the aid skill)

Aid Result
Level 1 Hero = HP +1%
Level 10 Hero = HP +3%
Level 20 Hero = HP +5%
Level 30 Hero = HP +8%
Level 40 Hero = HP +11%
Level 50 Hero = HP +15%
Level 60 Hero = HP +19%
Level 70 Hero = HP +24%
Level 80 Hero = HP +29%
Level 90 Hero = HP +35%
Level 120 Hero = HP +53%
Level 130 Hero = HP +60%

How to level up your aid skills depends on the level of your hero's active skill!
You can find out more about hero's aid skill in the link below!
[Guide] Hero Aid Skills

Select / Replace Hero
You can select or replace a hero by clicking the Heroes Hall and click "Select Hero".

The selected hero will have a sword icon on it's top right corner! (Same rules apply for selecting or replace Aid Hero!)

Signature
Posted on 3/29/14 2:20:02 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature
Posted on 3/31/14 4:03:09 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

This was the perfect guid. :lol

Signature
Posted on 4/1/14 12:46:06 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature
Posted on 4/1/14 6:46:39 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned