Clash of Lords 2 Today: 0    Total Posts: 1320

Moderator: DragoneyrAsacio

Total:#8

Create Thread

[News] Clash of Lords 2 is currently experiencing weird problems. What to do?

[Copy link] 7/784

Posted on 6/19/17 1:11:10 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

First off, I'd like to inform all of you that I am NOT an IGG employee and that I'm merely a player who is in more direct contact with actual employees. This goes for Asacio as well. Check the bottom of the forum rules page for more information.

IGG has goofed up!
Is this something which should really be mentioned at this point? I don't think so. But I'll tell all uninformed people anyway.
A lot of people are currently experiencing troubles with their accounts, ranging from a complete base black-out, heroes disappearing or exp eggs with tyrants brands fighting in coloseum.

When will this be resolved?
I will share all information which I'm currently having and I'll keep this thread updated. I have yet to contact the admin about this issue since there have been other problems which needed to be addressed at our back end.

Short answer: I personally don't know.

How will this be resolved?
Again, I have no idea either about how IGG actually is going to fix all of the problems, but as they have stated on their Facebook page, they are well aware of this problem.

These are possible fixes that IGG COULD employ as far as my technical knowledge goes:
1) Roll back a few hours before the incident happened. What this means is that any progress which you are making at this very moment will not be accounted for and will probably result in another compensation. However, considering the fact that the hero arena timers have been resetted, this scenario will be one of the lesser likely ones.
2) Roll back a version. I am just as much informed about the updates as everyone else, meaning that all bugfixes or bug creations which have been made in that version will most likely remain in the game until this version becomes actually fixed. This scenario has a possible consequence of forever destroying your savefile and making it corrupt in future versions. However, this will then be fixed in another version (the cycle of development never stops) and compensations COULD be given (remember I'm not from IGG)
3) Making a new version as soon as possible to fix all of the bugged accounts. I am not sure how this is going to happen as all bugs I've seen on the forum and from personal messages all appear to be unique and distinct errors in the game's code.
4) Helping people personally 1 on 1. This to my current understanding is the approach which is currently being used to resolve the whole issue. It is time consuming and you will have to email them yourself or try to contact them on live support, or eventually submit a ticket.

If option 3 is going to be the solution which IGG will choose, then I need your help to solve as much as possible. I will directly play all of the struggles and errors to the admin and the line above that one can keep playing this on to the devs

What can I do?
Provide as much information as you can. This is the least that I would like to know without violating the privacy rules in the forum rules:

Your problem in a maximum of 3 words (Lost my heroes, coral egg fighting, base blacked out, no evolved heroes)

A lengthy explanation of how this affects your gameplay

A screenshot or multiple ones of your problems which you may have or seen on display! This is very important for the devs!
Update! You must try to contact live support yourself, email them or submit a ticket. This is to prevent mass confusion.

One thing that must be said. I am only 1 line closer to direct contact, but this doesn't mean I can guarantee that your issue will get through or 100% fixed. I sincerely hope for your understanding for this matter!

~Dragoneyr

Signature
The apprentice turns against his master
Posted on 6/19/17 1:16:36 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

In short:
IGG IS aware of the problem
They will respond to you in a working day
They will expect YOU to come forward to put up your concern
I CANNOT do anything for you personally

To contact IGG through e-mailing, use the correct e-mail address:
help.lords.en@igg.com for Android
help.lords.amazon@igg.com for Amazon
help.lords.apple@igg.com for iOS
help.lords.winphone@igg.com for Windows Phone

Submit a ticket by contacting live support, and tap the button Submit a Ticket

Signature
Posted on 6/19/17 7:12:08 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Honestly cant help but feel bad for IGG support right now. They must be in absolute mayhem...

Signature
Posted on 6/20/17 1:39:09 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm short on time, so I will cut it down to the neccessary update of this thread:

Method 1 is currently being used. There has been a bit of a rollback, but not as much as a version rollback. Some people are still experiencing problems and should contact Live support as soon as possible in any way.

Signature
Posted on 6/22/17 11:36:07 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

update setting now

Signature
Sean2520
Posted on 6/23/17 3:42:17 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Basically all we're going to get is the 5000 points worth of event chances. I've contacted them over and over again and they basically just say tough luck. If you lost heroes you aren't getting them back. Spend more money.

Signature
Posted on 6/23/17 5:13:05 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I am really concerned about how IGG is handling the issue. I totally understand that this must be a huge mess for IGG to sort. Everyone seems to have different issues. My two issues (that I have noticed) are 1: that my Arcane Caster which was just one essence away from Pisces has been reset to no evolution at all, and 2: I am completely missing my level 135 Leo-evolution, level-10-skill Stormrider.

Having said that, my concern stems from the actions IGG are taking in relation to my two issues. They are providing a canned response (my guild mates have the same response word-for-word) saying, in effect, that the compensation we were given is the end of the matter.

This is such a laughably pathetic resolution, I am actually not laughing.

Can I use 5000 points worth of event chances to, 1: evolve my Arcane Caster to Aquarius, or 2: get a new Stormrider (level135, Leo-evolution with level-10 skill)?

How can they say with a straight face that this is "compensation"?

It's like if I borrowed my friend's Ferrari, and wrapped it around a tree, then said "Sorry, mate. Here have my Kia as compensation for your totalled Ferrari"

I don't know how IGG have this game designed - with regards the data, but surely there must be some online database holding all of our hero details. Given this reasonable assumption, it should not be impossible to edit this DB to add/modify/delete heros and items. Again, I know this would be time consuming, but that's OK. Just don't give us horse-manure resolutions.

Signature
Posted on 6/27/17 12:07:48 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Breaking. The first succesful stories are coming in!

I now have a fully verified story from someone who lost 20 heroes, most of which were enlightened. So the question is no longer relevant what IGG is going to do, but more: how

They are currently handling all of the complaints in a queued version. Cases are being solved, one by one. Slowly but surely. Be patient! Your turn will come. You can ask your status. If you don't get a straight answer, it means it is not your turn yet. Otherwise they will tell you in approximitely how many days it will take for your account. Do note that this may not be the exact date. But it's getting there!

Happy clashing!

Signature