Clash of Lords 2 Today: 0    Total Posts: 1304

Moderator: DragoneyrAsacio

Total:#72

Create Thread

[News] BATTLE SQUARE - FEEDBACK

Hot Topics Spotlight [Copy link] 71/9281

Posted on 3/2/17 8:46:38 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Battle Square is the newest game mode and change to what was Coliseum. As a new addition to the game it may need fine tuning and improvements. This is best accomplished with player feedback and suggestions. That's where this thread comes in.

* Please use this thread to post Feedback for developers *
* to make improvements to the new game feature Battle Square *

Active discussions should be placed in a separate thread in any forum section. Help/Strategy questions regarding Battle Square should be sought in a separate thread.

Please stick to posting what can be considered as useful feedback to help improve this game mode. This thread will be moderated and unnecessary posts may be deleted.

Thank you,

TheW83

Signature
-TheW83
Posted on 3/2/17 9:26:39 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Battle Square would be better if it had an equipment editor, instead of equipment on heroes based off defense formation.

It would be nice if camera zoom was remembered in battle. Every battle I must zoom out to see the map before I place heroes.

Signature
Posted on 3/2/17 9:41:41 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

-moderated- Please offer appropriate feedback

Signature
Posted on 3/2/17 9:46:07 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Most horrible thing they have added. Hero won't drop half the time other half they drop they die before can get skill or Devine off . To much going on to try and see on a phone . Hero icons so small can't tell who ur dropping. 86 it and bring back coli

Signature
Posted on 3/2/17 9:55:48 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Why try to copy other games like Clash Royale? Old coli was far better and rewards were a million times better.

Signature
Posted on 3/2/17 10:03:39 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I wish Battle Square have own equipment tab and not the one you use in defense. And 100 jewels for 5 shards isnt worth it. lol

Signature
Posted on 3/2/17 10:21:18 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

1. Why is there no set formation, you let me pick 10/12/etc. heroes but they appear in random order once the game loads.
2. What's with the crappy rewards, 10 hero shards, not worth my time.
3. Why get rid of a game that was free, and add one that requires additional resources.
4. Why does it take hours to open a chest with crappy rewards?
5. If I wanted to play clash royale I would redownload clash royale.
6. Who thought it was a good idea to have a mode with no hero aids, fire whoever's idea that was.
7. Why does the game mode not have its own equipment formation?
8. Depending on the side you get half the bottom of that side is blocked by the HUD
9. Why can't you revive a hero with a skill? Fire whoever's idea that was
10. There's no incentive to play this game mode, it just came out and I've already called it quits.
11. It lags so bad at times 

Honestly just scrap this mode and add coliseum back. 

Signature
Posted on 3/2/17 12:33:11 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I never did complain after igg removed 15k jewels/week trade, also didn't complaint to nerf wolf, but this new game mode is not good as coliseum, I feel no fun in that game mode, playing battle square is like torturing mind, pls bring back coliseum.
the new update is really nice I love new looks, sorry my English isn't good
Thanks IGG

Signature
Posted on 3/2/17 12:51:11 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Want better rewards for battle square.
Feels like complete copy of clash Royale (not big fan of it)
The old colesium is better
Would support the battle square if some changes are made.

Signature
Chaos
Posted on 3/2/17 1:03:34 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

goli ...gs...and some dmg divines kill hero in blink crappy game mode as rjburger mentioned almost evrything

Signature