Clash of Lords 2 Today: 0    Total Posts: 1522

Moderator: Dragoneyr

Total:#10

Create Thread

[News] Guild United Woes

[Copy link] 9/1652

Posted on 2/20/17 3:29:24 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

One of my biggest complaints last time Guild United (GU) was up was the repeats of quests in a single day period, a lot of those being impossible to accomplish more than once.

This GU round is waaay worse. We're only two days in and have gotten several repeats of a few quests. First we had a huge 90 10x hire and then at the halfway mark a 60 hire quest came in, had to reset both. We got slapped with 3 different LL quests in one day, managed to accomplish two with much effort, none of those appeared simultaneously. We then got hammered with arena quests, wtf... also Multiple powder quests (not too bad but it can get expensive).

I want to say we've had about 6 different quests most of which have occurred at least twice. It's really frustrating as a leader to have to reset quests and waste gems. With the prizes that are coming out I don't even know if it's worth it.

Our other guild is having similar issues.

Come on, IGG... what was the Guild United feedback for? To figure out what annoyed us most so you could exaggerate it this time?

Signature
-TheW83
Posted on 2/20/17 4:49:45 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Another major issue is sitting around waiting to do a specific game mode that may or may not arrive.  They need to either announce events before they happen or reset your daily chances when they are live for certain events (like battle royale, or campaign clash

Signature
iOS 
Join Potency
Hit me up and we will find you a good home!  

Potency #5  (3500 Trophies)
Honey Badgers #19 (3000 Trophies)
Elite OPS #76 (2600 Trophies) 
Sadersadgers #92 (1000 Trophies) 
HoneyCol #271  (1000 Trophies) 
Posted on 2/21/17 10:51:43 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Indeed, now it's worse!

In 24h we had spend 100k jewels twice + spend 50k jewels, 150 coral eggs twice...

And you guys are 100% correct.
This was my GU feedback and I wonder why IGG asked for it:

1) It's rather unfair for the leader that he needs to spend 200 gems in order to reset each trial; the 1h cooldown penalty should be enough (or maybe 2h to compensate the removal of the 200 gems spending);

2) At least let us now in advance what the future trials will be about (8h beforehand should help us to plan better either individually and in group).

Signature
Posted on 2/22/17 1:54:06 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I've also noticed the same thing.  In one day we will get 2 LL quests, 2 br quests, 2 arena quests, 2 spend jewel quests, etc.  If they were concurrent that would have been great, but unfortunately, they always occur many hours apart but in the same day.  I wonder why there is such a high frequency of repeats in a single day...it's almost like IGG purposely programmed it to ensure that people will spend jewels to abandon the quests.

I'm also wondering about what happened to the feedback received.  I submitted feedback asking for the ability to view an upcoming quest so that we are able to better prepare for them.  Another feedback was to add guild co-leaders so that they are able to abandon quests as well since the leader cannot be online 24/7.

But so far the only change I see in GU is the ability to choose rewards for each tier and the reduced quality of GU rewards......

Signature
Posted on 2/22/17 6:55:58 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I feel like this whole GU feedback was a big joke. After so many complaints, the only change made was making the tier rewards even shittier. What about the 3 favourite suggestions that were supposed to get Toxic Shaman? I don't believe that all of them were just about changing the rewards.

Signature
Posted on 2/22/17 7:15:23 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

We've been getting slammed with hire quests. We had a 5k mutagen quest which we managed to finish without issue but an hour or so later another one came up. wtf
Then we got another 60 and 90 hire quests.

We've been rotating leadership amongst elders in order to limit the burden of gem resets.

Signature
-TheW83
Posted on 2/23/17 10:51:44 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

7 resets today...
5th orange coral egg trial in 3 days...

Signature
Posted on 2/26/17 8:32:49 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

All trials are allowed to be accomplished on another day or more. My guild has 5 active members (5/35) and got trial like 40 Br. We finished this in 4 days. We enjoyed. We had fun,  bla bla, hmm(grrr).

Well, plan to kick out 30 players soon to get much more easier trials.

Signature
What I am now you soon will be.
Posted on 2/27/17 2:04:45 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

In last season of resources there was more! 

Signature
UN + like THE COL2!!! Now SU + CK game)))
Posted on 2/28/17 7:41:00 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

also the tier rewards are lowered, and u can only pick one now lol.

Signature