Clash of Lords 2 Today: 0    Total Posts: 1490

Moderator: Dragoneyr

Total:#13

Create Thread

[News] Check out the new hero: Wolvenfiend!

[Copy link] 12/4271

Posted on 10/20/16 7:19:02 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Find all of his information on the Official Wikia - Wolvenfiend

Signature
-TheW83
Posted on 10/20/16 8:06:52 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

As usual, the description is a little confusing.

So, when skill is cast he changes?
While he's human/werewolf he permanently has the abilities described?

Or, he changes form from time to time similar to knight boss, and casting skill applies the abilities described?

Signature
Posted on 10/20/16 8:13:19 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

He starts out as human form. The skill listed for human form is permanently active (until form is changed). The skill activation changes him to wolf form where his wolf skill is permanently active (until form is changed).
I don't know if 100% this is the case but I'm fairly certain. It seems like it works in a similar manner to Insight.

Signature
-TheW83
Posted on 10/21/16 4:01:09 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Man that's a wall of text, this is going to be like Enchantress all over again where it takes me a month to remember what he does at all.

His fortitude sounds really cool though, I want to see what happens to Wonton or Bullhead when they pop their divine.

Signature
Posted on 10/21/16 7:39:20 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I got lucky and rolled one in hero hire x10. Looking at his pisces evolution....removes 5 rage from player and slows rage generation by 50% for 24 seconds??? He also does massive aoe damage too. In his tank form (human) he permanently grants all allied heroes damage reduction. I swear each new hero that comes out keeps getting more and more ridiculous.

Signature
I IZ DA MEANIE!!

Outlawz On English Android server
Posted on 10/21/16 7:54:56 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

:)) probably next hero will have armageddon ability. Instant kills everything when placed on the battlefield :))

Signature
Posted on 10/21/16 1:04:58 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I noticed this new hero in human form that it says his damage reduction cannot be dispelled. I wonder if that means it counters tyrant's brand?

Signature
I IZ DA MEANIE!!

Posted on 10/22/16 6:48:04 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Well I know his fortitude evolution will stop a lot of bomb attacks in their tracks, like Won Ton and Shaphhirix's skills with his damage reflection from the walls.

Signature
I IZ DA MEANIE!!

Posted on 10/22/16 8:15:19 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Rath was a little confusing but he's stronger at higher levels. This hero is outright obliterating every hero currently in existence. This guy needs his skill at 12~14 to (pressumably) counter a fully enlighted Amb or GS or any other hero that is still strong without enlightment. Oh well, not going for him

Signature
The apprentice turns against his master
Posted on 10/23/16 12:12:43 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Wolvenfiend's kinda hot. Another GB attribute passed unto a hero, woohoo! And out of the recently released heroes, this guy is my type! I rarely wish for getting the new heroes when they come out, but this one's an exception! Will make sure I have resources to get this badboy levelled up (if i ever get him when the time comes!) *exciteeeed*

Signature