Clash of Lords 2 Today: 0    Total Posts: 1329

Moderator: Dragoneyr

Total:#33

Create Thread

[News] Clash of Lords 2 Account Security and Fair Play

Hot Topics Sticky   [Copy link] 32/11215

Posted on 7/26/17 6:12:10 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Balderdash!

They haven't figured out a way to catch cheaters, or they're too lazy/inept to do the deed. If they did we wouldn't see the same cheats every day.  Read their message closely and they say it themselves, no mention of security methods, just: 'IF we catch you, we'll maybe ban you'.  

Regular players know there is one language server specifically who're responsible for 90%+ of the cheating.  Either somehow every player from this language server is an heir to a fortune?!?, or more likely they're employing a "hack" to get items for free.

The lesson? DON'T CHEAT (wink wink, nudge nudge) cause otherwise you may blab about it and someone may tell on you and maybe you will be reprimanded.  Other than that, nothing really stopping you.  I mean look at IGG customer service, they can't even answer an issue without 10 email replies, constant correction of details, playing ignorant, lying, shuffling off the task to coworkers, etc. 

And this is how they handle PAYING CUSTOMERS, how much effort do you think they're actually putting in to establish security and fair play?  Bottom Line: this post is Lip Service, nothing is being done.  Stop spending and start cheating, just don't be too flashy about it.

Signature
Posted on 11/19/17 9:08:20 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have forgotten to add my fb id with clash of lords.  Please help me to get clash back

Signature
Posted on 11/20/17 5:11:12 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I don't know if this is where I would go for help, but I just a few minutes ago bought a pack of jewels and the like. However I never received any ofurther my order so I gave it 15 minutes and still nothing. Some support would be great!!

Signature