Clash of Lords 2 Today: 0    Total Posts: 1522

Moderator: Dragoneyr

Total:#12

Create Thread

[News] Mods on Probation Recruited(Deadline: May 8)

Close [Copy link] 11/3318

Posted on 5/7/16 10:04:00 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

1. Nick Name: Wheelie
2. Work Motive: To promote knowledge and understanding of CoL2, including how it works, and to help everyone enjoy it/get as much out of it as I do.
3. Where are you from? Derbyshire, UK
4. Which IGG games do you play? CoL2 
5. Your opinions on the long-term plan for forum development. 
Popularity of the forum at present seems to fluctuate mainly according to events both in and out the game, so to increase the fan base and number of users on the site I believe holding forum events more frequently, with more rewards, would encourage more forum activity and growth. 
In terms of site improvement, I think a system whereby people pose questions or problems that can be later labelled as solved would provide a tidier way of organising posts.
6. Your attitude and specific methods for managing the forum.
The main responsibility of a mod is the ability to create positive discussions and to diffuse negative ones. The diffusion of negative discussion comes from well reasoned explanation, and where possible, not an iron ban hammer.
7. If you are selected, what will you do for the forum (Say something rather than delete or lock the posts).
As someone who quite often posts new information or findings regarding the game, I already contribute a lot to the forum in terms of game discussion and usable resources for players. As a moderator I'd be able to hold events and polls to generate more discussion, as well as continue what I already do.

Signature
Posted on 5/8/16 7:26:01 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

1. Nick Name:
Dragoneyr (in game: Dragoneye)
2. Work Motive:
To keep the forums clean and on-topic while keeping it as fun as possible
3. Where are you from?
The Netherlands
4. Which IGG games do you play? 
Clash of Lords 2 on Android
5. Your opinions on the long-term plan for forum development.
The way that the forum is currently being controlled is quite alright with me
6. Your attitude and specific methods for managing the forum.
Keeping it fun while trying to be selective in what should and should not be told, by both me as well as the community
7. If you are selected, what will you do for the forum (Say something rather than delete or lock the posts).
Fun question. Honestly, I haven't thought about that, but I have been online on a regular and both irregular base, so my addition would be to comment on people's questions, keep things from getting out of control, but only during my free time in my time zone (UTC - 1, between 7 and 10 during days in a work week and spread throughout weekend days)

Signature
The apprentice turns against his master
Posted on 5/8/16 9:45:15 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

2- To work closely with Dev team and to be a link between huge player community and col2 Dev team.
3- From India. Land of gods; foothills of mighty Himalaya.
4- I play col2 in windows.

I am founder member and admin of whatsapp group of col2 windows community. My friend list have lords with level of 150 to level 50. So I can represent window community in forum more effectively.
Forum is much detailed and comprehensive stage for discussion about game. I implore to give some incentives to those who bring positive and unique detailed analysis of game. Weekly discussion on pre defined game topic should be held.

Signature