Aye Lords! We'll be updating Clash of Lords 2 WP version on Apr 18th EST (GMT-5). The game will be down for maintenance at around 01:00am for 2 hours. Please note that several features won't be available until the latest update launches. Update Clash of Lords 2 WP version and we'll send 300 Jewels to your in-game mailbox for free! Thanks for your support. Happy clashing!
1. New Guild Features:
a) Guild Boss: Challenge the Guild Boss every Tuesday or Thursday. Collect your rewards on the next day.
b) Guild Quests: Guild Quests are hosted by other players and the game. Complete Guild Quests with the new currency, Guild Credits, to win fantastic rewards. Guild Credits can be obtained from Guild Bosses or Game Quests.
c) Training Grounds: Challenge your guild mates to a match! This is a great way to practice new strategies, since there are no rewards and penalties for winning or losing.
d) Guild Levels: Get Guild EXP to level up your Guild. You can claim one Guild Level Pack each week. The higher your Guild level, the better the rewards! The max level for Guilds is 10. Complete Guild Quests to get Guild EXP.
e) Guild Leaders can now rename their Guilds.
2. A new Hero, Arcane Caster, has joined the clash!
3. New equipment added – Demonic Axe.
4. New decorations have been added to the Shop.
5. Celebrate our 50 Million Player Milestone with these special events:
a) Celebration Packs
b) Appreciation Packs: The earlier your account registration date is, the better the rewards! This is only applicable to accounts registered before Apr 19th.
c) Special Quest: Spend Jewels to win an Arcane Caster (Glory: 12).
d) Blessing Packs (Limit of one purchase per account)
6. Trevi Fountain: A new fountain icon has been added to the base. Tap it to access the Trevi Fountain and win a random amount of the resource of your choice. Once used, the Trevi Fountain begins a cooldown. Apart from resources, you might get a Blessing. Depending on the type of Blessing, its effect may vanish after a period of time or after its chances have been used.
7. The following Heroes will get new skills when they hit Enchant Lv 40:
a. Ambrosia: Blood Feast – Restores additional HP from DMG dealt by divine skill.
b. Arctic Lord: Whirlwind – Increases DMG dealt by active skill to all foes in its way.
c. Pan Goli: Rock On – Increases Bleeding duration caused by active skill.
1. Guild Clash, Battle Royale, and Guild Boss are now located under the same interface. Tap the "Challenge" button in your Guild Hall building to access them.
2. Improved Treaties' Benefits:
a) City Treaty: Added an additional Builder and improved the original benefits.
b) Hero Treaty: Added a daily free 3x Hire.
3. Increased Guild Pack rewards.
4. Arctic Lord and Sapphirix can now be purchased from the Hero Card Shop. The pricing of selected Heroes has been reduced in the Hero Card Shop.
5. The Alchemy Workshop max level has been increased by 2. More Heroes can now be salvaged.
6. Increased the max level for Epic Hero Aid Skills.
7. Optimized Friends and Guild Features:
a. Displays the online status for friends and guild members.
b. You can now private message your guild members.
c. You can now send offline private messages (limit to the 50 latest messages, expire after 14 days).
d. Guild Leaders and Elders can now send messages to all members (goes into a cooldown after each use).
8. Your Guild name and emblem are now displayed in Hero Trials.
9. When your Hero is immobilized during battle (stun, etc.), it will be reflected on your Hero's active skill icon to inform you that it can't be used at the moment.
Follow IGG on Instagram http://instagram.com/iggigotgames/
Like CC on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/CastleClash
Like COL2 on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/ClashofLordsII
Like DH on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/deckheroes
Like LM on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/lordsmobile/