Aye Lords! We'll be updating Clash of Lords 2 on Mar 3rd EST (GMT-5). The game will be down for maintenance at around 00:30am and for 2 hours. Please note that several features won't be available until the latest update launches. Update Clash of Lords 2 and we'll send 300 Jewels to your in-game mailbox for free! Thanks for your support. Happy clashing!
Version 1.0.201 Updates:
1. A new Hero, Arcane Caster, has joined the clash!
2. New Guild Features:
a) Guild Boss: Challenge the new Guild Boss, Ether Ogre, every Tuesday. Collect your rewards on Wednesdays.
b) Guild Quests: Guild Quests are hosted by other players and the game. Complete Guild Quests with the new currency, Guild Credits, to win fantastic rewards. Guild Credits can be obtained from the Guild Boss.
c) Training Grounds: Challenge your guild mates to a match! This is a great way to practice new strategies, since there are no rewards and penalties for winning or losing.
d) Guild Levels: Get Guild EXP to level up your Guild. You can claim one Guild Level Pack each week. The higher your Guild level, the better the rewards! The max level for Guilds is 10. Complete Guild Quests to get Guild EXP.
e) Guild Leaders can now rename their Guilds.
3. New anniversary decorations have been added to the Shop.
4. Special Anniversary Events:
a) Anniversary Packs
b) Anniversary Treats: The earlier your account registration date is, the better the rewards! This is only applicable to accounts registered before March 2nd.
c) During the anniversary, you can spend Jewels to win an Arcane Caster (Glory: 12).
d) Birthday Pack (Limit of one purchase per account).
e) Anniversary Quests.
1. Guild Clash, Battle Royale, and Guild Boss are now located under the same interface. Tap the "Challenge" button in your Guild Hall building to access them.
2. City and Hero Treaties (Anniversary Special):
a) City Treaty: Added an additional Builder and improved the original benefits.
b) Hero Treaty: Added a daily free 3x Hire.
3. Arctic Lord and Sapphirix can now be purchased from the Hero Card Shop. The pricing of selected Heroes has been reduced in the Hero Card Shop.
4. The Alchemy Workshop max level has been increased. More Heroes can now be salvaged.
Note: Battle reports and mailboxes will be cleared during the update. Be sure to claim any lingering rewards!
Follow IGG on Instagram http://instagram.com/iggigotgames/
Like CC on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/CastleClash
Like COL2 on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/ClashofLordsII
Like DH on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/deckheroes