Clash of Lords 2 Today: 0    Total Posts: 1509

Moderator: Dragoneyr

Total:#17

Poll

[News] Mutagen In Arena??

[Copy link] 16/2713

Posted on 10/10/15 4:16:37 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

How about 50 muts when you use up all types of attack that day ,  2br 10 LL , campaign 15 resource and 10 dungeons and arena . this would probably exclude bots who mainly resource raid and reward those trying to play fairly

Signature
Posted on 10/19/15 9:22:44 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

upgrading defenses require a lot of gold. and I mean a LOT of gold. I would see they remove 40k souls instead of the 5M gold

Signature
ABDUL (Clashers United)
Posted on 10/19/15 11:00:35 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Low players want souls gone but high ones need them but more could be done with rings than any other and the WS can make mutagen. But souls are the little thing that makes a team work.
Remove 40k for 250 mutagen and increase 200souls  to 250.

Signature
IGG ID: 194 546 514
My Databases - http://col2.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=191116&t=1432354874
My Facebook Guild group https://www.facebook.com/groups/ArgonautsGuild/
My Guild
Posted on 10/20/15 1:43:24 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

This vote will be broken by people who don't understand how to grow a base, that souls are super important for all but GC and the lazy people who can't get their head round LL.

I've voted 'no' because unless you add it at after diety (which stops the 'new players' getting it) then there isn't anything that can be removed.

Exp is more important than people realise
Souls are way more important than the amazing 6 million score BR guys understand
Gold in arena is low, but the same people who need mutagen in arena are the ones who are still doing 200k gold upgrades and are too short sighted to see they really need the money - because you know, doing raids for money is hard without evo/mutagen...

It's nice and easy to farm well over 1000 mutagen a month if you do LL right

Signature
Posted on 10/20/15 9:21:14 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

No. Add mutagen to campaign clash instead. The rewards for campaign clash shouldn't be random, especially if you manage to clear it.

Signature
Posted on 10/20/15 1:33:00 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Everyone, they can still keep all of the same rewards but adjust the exp levels of the rewards and add in one or two more. They don't have to remove anything.

My concern is how do you push this update? All updates occur during non GC days and that would mean right in the middle of an arena season. Only way to do this is if players could go back and claim a reward that was just added if they already passed that exp number. 

I voted YES because I think a general but slight revamping of the awards system is in order. I don't want anything taken out but I think some of the low end small awards could be removed if anything. Souls are harder to get than rings and maybe even mutagen (given the number of souls you need for a successful team and base) so they definitely need to stay. It is very close to being properly balanced but not having ANY mutagen in arena seems a bit amiss.

Signature
-TheW83
Posted on 10/20/15 3:30:25 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

everyone already gets 30 mutagens a day from facebook chest
they can just add a 250k rank for 100 mutagens, super deity rank.

Signature