Moderator: Dragoneyr

Total:#36

Create Thread

[News] looking for 2 new mods

Hot Topics Close [Copy link] 35/9732

Posted on 3/27/15 4:16:46 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Application Requirements:
1.  Already a forum member.
2.  Have time to go on the Forum at least 4 days a week and an active member of the COL Forum (meaning they have posted a substantial amount, excluding spam.)
3.  Often helping other players to solve problems.
4.  Familiar with the game, and enjoy COL2

Obligations:
1.  Moderatos are required to meet a total of 15-20 replies to any player's post/question/thread per week. (that's only 2-3 post/day)
2.  Maintain a harmonious forum
3.  Encourage more players to join the forum and come up with events for Forum members.
4.  Communicate with forum members frequently and maintain a good relationship between you and excellent members.

Rewards:
We will pick 2 Moderators.
Moderators will be regularly rewarded with Jewels each month!!!!

Duration Time:
March 27 - april 10

To Participate:
Please reply to this post with the following information.
IGG-ID (You can check your ID by clicking the Settings Icon)
Then answer the question, “Why do you want to be a moderator?”

Format:
IGGID:
IGN:
Forum Name:
Question:

Example:
IGGID: Your IGGID
IGN: your name in clash of lords 2
Forum name: Your Name
Questions: i want to be a mod because.....

Why do you want to be a moderator?
“I am really eager to join the COL Moderator staff, I’ve been playing COL for more than 2 months now and I am quite familiar with all aspects of the game. I’ve leveled my account to Lv.40. I also have a lot of suggestions on how we can work together to improve the Forum and the whole COL community. For example, I think it would be fun to have weekly events in our Forum”

If this is something that interest you, don't hesitate and join now. We hope you reply soon! Applications may only be submitted in this thread, any post which doesn't match the application will be deleted.

Signature
Download Appkarma Code Komar
Subscribe to GamingKomar On Youtube

Like IGG on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/igg
Follow IGG on Instagram http://instagram.com/iggigotgames/
Like CC on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/CastleClash
Like COL2 on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/ClashofLordsII
Like DH on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/deckheroes
Posted on 3/27/15 7:38:10 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

IGGID: 233 013 381
IGN: Tas
Forum name: sdigg

I enjoy helping answer questions that new players have. I also sit at my job reading posts all day so I might as well contribute more to this great resource. I'd like to see more master threads of notable threads and guides. For example, base layouts threads are so far and few between and they are hard to find! I am a junior person to this game so I will not be discouraged if you pick much more experienced people for the job. Thanks :)

Signature
Posted on 3/27/15 1:19:35 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

IGGID:234 635 032
IGN: Oscar
Forum Name: OscarPlays
Questions:
Hello there, I would love to join the staff team to help out the the players and have a good time.
I have been a big staff on other forums already (big= 80.000+ members), so i already have pretty good experience with moderating this type of forums, I'm a fairly new member on the forums but I've been playing the game for a quite while now and i really love it, I know a lot about it and i just want to be helpful to other members/players.
I would love to get the forums more active with random fun events, even with prizes from my wallet, i will be really active once i get the motivation to help others with the game, on the forums that i WAS a staff member i had over 5.000 posts, if there is proof needed just send me a private message. 
~Thanks for reading, hope i have what it takes to be a part of this great staff team :).

Signature
Posted on 3/27/15 1:37:15 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Well... I'm playing CoL2 since few months (around 6) I was gone for a while but I'm very familiar with IGG ways since I play CC since they released that game. I'm a very active player, and visit the forum daily. I think I can give some help to people around here cause I'm working hard on my account and I'm making a fast progress. I can help bringing people to the forum, and more important, to the game.

Signature

Posted on 3/27/15 1:37:27 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Well... I'm playing CoL2 since few months (around 6) I was gone for a while but I'm very familiar with IGG ways since I play CC since they released that game. I'm a very active player, and visit the forum daily. I think I can give some help to people around here cause I'm working hard on my account and I'm making a fast progress. I can help bringing people to the forum, and more important, to the game.

Signature

Posted on 3/27/15 4:46:52 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

IGGID: 159 178 807
IGN: fearme
Forum name: FearMeOrBeerMe

I want to be a moderator because I believe I can be helpful in promoting an active, friendly, supportive, and engaged community with my posts, insights, and ideas.  I would be a great addition to the COL Moderator Team by bringing my enthusiasm and unique perspective on the game.

I've been playing COL2 for almost 1 full year and in that time I have been able to reach Level 114.  I have continuously been a top 200 player.  I have been in many of the top guilds and understand high end play extremely well.  In some cases I have been the one who has developed it such as with Battle Royale.  I have also created Digest worthy guides and a Q&A thread to benefit all players of different skill-levels.  Much of the content I have published has been used on IGG's Facebook Page also.

Overall, I believe IGG, the forum community, and the current moderator team would benefit from me being more active as a leader and moderator.

Thank you for your consideration.

Signature
Posted on 3/27/15 11:17:29 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

IGN ID: 145 245 212
IGN NAME: N8CRAWLER

Been playing for almost a year, to be a moderator is to help others and try to share tips and also how to imporve the game play and make it more fun and enjoyable to others.

Signature
Posted on 3/28/15 5:37:35 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

mmmmm
m aa

Signature
Posted on 3/28/15 11:16:59 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

IGGID: 143 916 154
IGN: Jazz
Forum Name: Jazzie
Question: Why do you want to be a moderator?

Well, I've modded many private servers for many games and have modded some android forums with over 150,000 members. I dedicate myself to what I like and I like CoL2. Suffice it to say I will be active, I will keep these forums alive and make sure all members, be it pay or f2p, are treated equally. 

I like order, I will maintain it while keeping a fun environment.

I have been playing since CoL2 came out and know everything there is to know about the game hero-wise and mechanical-wise. I own all heroes, have leveled all their skills high and know how they work, strategies, bugs and such to every one.

Good day.

Signature
Posted on 3/28/15 3:29:00 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Example:
IGGID: 234 807 767
IGN: Haztavia
Forum name: Haztavia
Questions: i want to be a mod because I think the admin IGG and the player should be able to exchange the suggestion that this game can be a game that is more interesting and loved by many people and I have a lot of suggestions for this game COL 2.

Signature
game for fun