Clash of Lords 2 Today: 0    Total Posts: 44779

Moderator: Dragoneyr

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] Favorite hero? Djnni

[Copy link] 5/323

Posted on 7/18/18 1:34:08 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

One of my fellow guildmates has recently dumped a alot of resources into djnni to get him to enlightenment 15 is it a smart move? Id rather him focus on someone more useful for Gc lol. But do you guys see him gain any real use outta djnni? In what content besides arena does he shine?

Signature
Savage Chief The greatest Tank
Posted on 7/19/18 6:38:51 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

dji is a good when enlightenment up to level 22. I use him for defense reserve.

It is expensiver to enlight him, so I will rather work on other heroes like renee, ambrosia or toxic shaman to level 22 before I work on dji.

Signature
cake
Posted on 7/19/18 6:50:52 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

If you are not a big spender, you should concentrate 1 objective and stick to it. GC is really pure power from your heroes and aids. Using max skill ironclad as aids for each heroes along with all max skills bloackhead and berserker aids. You will get higher points in gc. However, you are fighting bases that have stronger heroes than yours, then it won't work.

Which guild are you in android?

Signature
cake
Posted on 7/21/18 1:43:19 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Djinni is definitely a killer, but I do not have experience with him whatsoever. So I'd recommend the same as Symonize: stick to focussing on one hero and one hero only. And its aids. And heroes who can potentially empower him.

Signature
The apprentice turns against his master
Posted on 7/27/18 3:47:35 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Your fellow guildmate has done the right thing!

Signature
Posted on 7/29/18 12:49:40 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Not sure if GC is still a thing but djinn is pretty sweet in coliseum.

Signature