Clash of Lords 2 Today: 0    Total Posts: 44808

Moderator: Dragoneyr

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] Can't Obtain Repulsive Rod Shards

[Copy link] 3/491

Posted on 6/10/18 2:51:50 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Is anyone else having this problem?

I've 3 star cleared the Dusk Armada boss (Obsidrake) 18 times and have not received a single Repulsive Rod shard. Given that there are only 4 possible rewards for this level and you receive 3 rewards for completing it, it is nearly statistically impossible to not receive Repulsive Rod shards after 18 tries.

Signature
Posted on 6/11/18 4:26:40 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'd suggest trying again throughout this whole week. I have not yet beaten this stage, so I can't confirm it.
If you still did not obtain a single repulsive rod shard after this time, then this may or may not be helpful, but you could try Live Support. Take screenshots every day with the rewards you're getting vs the rewards possible in that stage. To be honest, I'd still wait for a bit. But it has worked the other way around too: getting rewards which were not on the list. Well, they were technically on the list. But with a new update, the oldest item outside the list. Yet you were still able to get it.

Please keep us up to date!

Signature
The apprentice turns against his master
Posted on 6/12/18 3:13:43 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

No help from IGG. They simply stated that they checked the system and found no discrepancies. I asked if they had actually tested it by clearing the level with an actual account and they responded without actually answering the question (which, in my book, means they didn't).

I created a post on the facebook page asking other players to report whether or not they are able to receive Repulsive Rod shards - hopefully there will be some responses.

I've cleared the level 30 times now (ten 3x Auto-Clears), which is 90 rewards, and still not a single Repulsive Rod shard. Unless they've set the drop rate to something ridiculous like 1/100 this is basically impossible without there being a bug/glitch. I did the math and there's less than a .1% chance (POINT ONE PERCENT) of not receiving a shard after 30 tries if there is an equal chance of receiving each reward. --- Even at a drop rate of 1/40 there's a better than 50% chance of receiving a shard after 30 tries.

Signature
Posted on 6/27/18 3:45:52 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I got more rods in the one boss hit after double event than I did across 2 days of 2x 15 boss hits. That's 60 drops. I got 1 drop there. Next day with double event over I got 4 first up.

Signature