Clash of Lords 2 Today: 2    Total Posts: 44672

Moderator: Dragoneyr

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] How do you collect sign in purchase bonus after update?

[Copy link] 3/213

Posted on 5/12/18 11:04:33 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Before the update you just went to the 3rd tab in the treasure chest, clicked on the sign in button, and on the bottom half you could collect the extra daily bonus for making a purchase.

Now that tab is gone and once you collect your regular sign in bonus from the "Daily Activity" section there is no way to get back to the bonus page. I did find that you can collect the purchase bonus when you sign in the next day, but that seems like an incredibly inconvenient and slow way to go about it.

Am I missing something or is there actually no way to collect your daily sign in purchase bonus without waiting until the next day?

Signature
Posted on 5/13/18 7:25:06 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Apparently I was wrong about being able to collect the next day, so I completely lost a daily purchase reward because of this.

Has anyone else experienced this or know how to collect the reward?

Signature
Posted on 5/14/18 1:38:55 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Anyone?

Signature
Posted on 6/2/18 5:59:06 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

A couple of days after my last post I saw a "Daily Sign-in" button at the top of the Daily Activity page. That button can be used to obtain your daily purchase rewards.

I'm 90% certain this button did not exist when I started this thread...but not 100% certain..

Signature