Clash of Lords 2 Today: 3    Total Posts: 44841

Moderator: Dragoneyr

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] How to move account from old device to new device

[Copy link] 2/882

Posted on 1/23/18 3:35:37 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have my account with my galaxy tab for 3 years, and I am getting a new Samsung phone. How do I transfer the account to the new phone?

Signature
cake
Posted on 1/23/18 6:00:40 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Your old device must have your Facebook account linked with your game. You can do this by tapping the gear on the top left, then tap the other gear popping up. Link your Facebook through there on the old device first. Repeat the same steps on the new device and it will prompt you with the pop up "This Facebook account is already bound to another COL2 account. Are you sure you want to switch your account?" Tap confirm and it's done. Funfact: you cannot unbound your Facebook account with your COL2 account. But you can login as a guest, leaving you with 2 playable accounts which you can switch in an instant just by going back to the guest login on the forementioned steps on the new device.

Signature
The apprentice turns against his master
Posted on 1/24/18 11:24:00 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I tried to do that but did not work. Somehow my old device is playing as guest login, when I click manage account n link to a Facebook account. It started a new game. But when I click guest login, it turned back to the account that I have everything. Is that mean I am stuck with this tablet?

The battery is dying and do not it will last

Signature
cake