Clash of Lords 2 Today: 4    Total Posts: 44813

Moderator: Dragoneyr

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] No more LTT?

[Copy link] 3/762

Posted on 1/6/18 1:45:20 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I thought IGG would have at least gave us that for Christmas or new year's.  But they have us nothing.  In the past I have seen them give us all kinds of cool stuff on these holidays. I guess they don't appreciate us any more.

Signature
Cucumber killa pacific northwest diver!!!
Posted on 1/6/18 5:46:52 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

They gave us Lord Merit and Demon Horde along with special glyphs for xmas. LTT would have been a nice bonus but we still get plenty of free stuff from LM for just doing stuff we already do daily.

Signature
Posted on 1/7/18 11:19:34 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Finally I found someone who is happy with IGG

Signature
Posted on 1/8/18 2:49:26 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

IGG clearly has shifted to a play to gear formula for f2p rather than gifting with LTT.

I don't have a problem with this but it was not clearly communicated and leaves people feeling like they are screwed when they are actually better off than before when LTT was prevalent.

When we had lots of LTT, we didn't have battle square rewards every two weeks which is huge for f2p.  We did not have chests for winning in hero trials.  Now we have special gold chests in BS that we didn't have before (huge for us f2p over 5000).  IGG upped the rewards from arena by about 50% too.  They upped guild clash rewards about 50% on most things as well.  They also gave us back colosseum with its rewards about once a month or so when people complained.  They upped weekly lords league and continent rewards by adding spirit shards.  

None of these existed when LTT was in its glory about every two weeks.  Of course enlightenment either didn't exist then or was new, I can't recall.

In any event, I think we get a lot of free stuff replacing LTT and are better off than before.  But LTT remains important enough to lots of people that I'd keep the smaller 5k LTT going every two weeks just to keep people quiet.

More important to me than LTT would be getting rid of the old heroes from Hero Hiring....   Blitz bomber, air elite, Glory Priestess, and Savage chief should all be taken out of hero hiring and moved to Campaign Clash as uncommon/rare rewards.  Dark Rider, Block Head and Pounder too fwiw. Nothing makes me madder about this game than hero hiring and getting so many completely worthless heroes.   At least block head is a good aid but still.... better to get in Campaign Clash than hero hiring at this point.

Signature