Clash of Lords 2 Today: 1    Total Posts: 44728

Moderator: Dragoneyr

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] More terrifying than summoned Guild Boss?

[Copy link] 2/768

Posted on 1/5/18 5:02:25 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

i fight person in arena with line-up heroes:
(n)wolvenfiend 175 purple thunder blade
(n)enchantress 190 purple thunder blade
(e)ts 200 golden thunder blade
(e)carol dbelle  200 purple demonic axe
stormrider 165 golden thunder blade

*(n) non-englighten, (e) enlighten

i succeded kill wolv, ts and carol in less than 10 sec since this 3 hero didnt carry enchantress as aid,
i see that enchantress cast her shelter skill, like 10 sec after battle start since wolv is tanking so he got sheltered
and after shelter count start, stormrider cast his divine (lv2) and the one popped up was wolv with lv2 bestial instinct (scale with sr lv).. the non summoned wolv hasnt cast his divine..

so 2 wolvenfiend cast lv2 bestial instinct (humanform) at same time if it is stackable its like you cast opressor (bs skill) or worse, my rage from 6 to zero and didnt move really didnt move..
if it is stackable 2 lv2 bestial instinct (humanform):
reduce rage recovery 100% (50%+50%) for 32s (16s + 16s)
decrease atk dmg 80% (40+40) and skill dmg 100% (50+50)
*my enlighten monkey skill only hit 2241 (wtf?)

so is this works with wolv + renee? i dont think it is
because wolv + renee would mean 2 skills from the same hero instead stackable the duration will be reset
but my case, 2 wolv mean same skill but from 2 different heroes if it is really stackable.. this is overkill
in the end i lose because my arena building got hit by thunder blade
if you wonder how my monkey able to cast skill it is his divine and teleport skill from insight so he didnt get stunted

Signature
to defeat demon you didnt need an angel,
just sent another demon which slightly stronger.
-Sorryous

Hashire sori yo~ Kaze no you ni~ Tsukimi hara wo~ Padoru Padoru~
Posted on 1/23/18 6:10:36 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have seen this happen a number of times with Renee Ven. From what I recall, the game treats it as two independent skill casts. So if the second cast happens 8 seconds after the first, you get half rage for 8 seconds, no rage for 8 seconds, and then half rage for the remaining 8 seconds. So you have double bestial instinct only during the overlap of the two casts.

It is quite overpowered, but not much more than Renee Ven paired with some other heroes.

Signature
Posted on 1/24/18 10:38:40 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

oh-uh! yah put aside those wolf divine the actual problem here is
how the hell wolf could be summoned by stormrider when he was in formation?
storm rider divine clearly stated "Hero in your current formation wont be summoned"

so if hero is died did it treated that hero is no longer included in formation?
hero got sheltered treated as death because the hero portrait is greyed until count finish and ressurected, now that stormrider got enlightment, can you imagine if 2 enlightment wolv is present during battle? beyond broken

i know the chance is low for that to happen but when it happened:
f*** this s*** im out

Signature
to defeat demon you didnt need an angel,
just sent another demon which slightly stronger.
-Sorryous

Hashire sori yo~ Kaze no you ni~ Tsukimi hara wo~ Padoru Padoru~