Clash of Lords 2 Today: 1    Total Posts: 44566

Moderator: Dragoneyr

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] Dissapointed over and over - why? ...

[Copy link] 3/416

Posted on 1/3/18 5:05:51 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

[ltr]Dear IGG,[/ltr]

[ltr]Me, and many other loyal players in my friends or guild, have been playing CoL2 for many years. I used to play for free mainly and enjoyed the game alot. But sadly it has only gone downwards since then ... [/ltr]

[ltr]I never really complained till now, i wish i had. Many other players i know have, but i see that you, IGG, don't give a shit about that. Its a true pitty. [/ltr]

[ltr]I went from F2P to spending some to keep up, and now spending more then i want or should to keep up. Its VERY DISSAPOINTING! I am truely dissapointed in IGG and this game. [/ltr]

[ltr]Its still fun, my guild and game-mates keep it fun here. But you, IGG, just make it less fun over and over. And try everything to make us spend alot of money. [/ltr]

[ltr]I have tought about quitting many times and many of my friends have already ... and many more will this way. [/ltr]

[ltr]I know you, IGG, make plenty of money out of this game, so why do you refuse to give something back to all those loyal players which provide your incomes? [/ltr]

[ltr]I can assure you i will not keep playing IGG if this keeps going down, and i already convinced myself i won't be spending much on this game anymore. I'd rather spend it on another game ...[/ltr]

[ltr]The past year the limited time trades have faded and eventually dissapeared ...[/ltr]

[ltr]The past half year or so the wishing tree and lords gone wild event have not changed or improved, to the contrary ...[/ltr]

[ltr]There was never more then 2 spend events at a time ...[/ltr]

[ltr]The events often repeated itself on a certain schedule ...[/ltr]

[ltr]Only buy events have been worked on and increased ...[/ltr]

[ltr]And worst off all, after many years of great special events and fun on special occasions, as easter, christmass and newyear ... This year was absolutely DISSAPOINTING AND BORING![/ltr]

[ltr]So far i've always enjoyed and looked forward to special occasion events ... [/ltr]

[ltr]But this year i did not enjoy it at all ...[/ltr]

[ltr]I did not even bother to buy or spend saved up gems ...[/ltr]

[ltr]Only big spenders can get enough merits or christmass bells ...[/ltr]

[ltr]And no heroes from WeGamers for CoL2?[/ltr]

[ltr]Even that event didn't seem worth spending my time on really ...[/ltr]

[ltr]no LTT or extra spend event, and what a disapointing newyear gift! nothing in compare to the past years ...[/ltr]

[ltr]Clash of Lords 2 gets less and less fun and worth it playing with every year ...[/ltr]

[ltr]Not sure what the goal behind this choice is exactly ...[/ltr]

[ltr]I really hope you, IGG, care more about your players then you show right now ...[/ltr]

[ltr]I'm still hopefull that you will see your mistakes, yes i dare to say they are MISTAKES! ... And that you will change your course and try to make this game fun again for ALL! who play it, and not ONLY the big spenders![/ltr]

[ltr]I can assure you that i, and many other loyal players, will give up on this game very soon if you, IGG, stick to this course.[/ltr]

[ltr]Cause once i complain for real, its gone VERY bad already![/ltr]

[ltr]PLEASE! make this game fun again...[/ltr]

[ltr]Thank you[/ltr]

[ltr]A longtime, loyal, dedicated, and now very dissapointed CoL2 player and Rampage Guild leader[/ltr]

[ltr]Trix - IGG ID 152 304 397[/ltr]

Signature
Posted on 1/3/18 6:59:15 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Do IGG members see this kind of stuff?

Signature
Umm
Posted on 1/3/18 3:28:17 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Not sure ...
But where else am i to post it?
I also put it on their facebook page and sent an email to IGG support ...
But if you have any better advice or way, please let me know, cause its really time for change now, don't you agree?
And i believe it will only work if they get enough complaints at their adress ... or not?
No loss in trying ... the game and my friends here are worth it ;-)

@dragoneyr: Does this mean you don't care either? My message might sound 'escalating', but i think i kept it pretty polite in compare to some other players. But to be honest, i totally understand those players reactions. I guess you don't know how it is for other players? As you probably receive enough 'free stuff'. Many players would be very thankfull if you'd take the courage to stand up for them, but after all you want to keep your job which i understand too :-)

Greetz

Trix

Signature
Posted on 1/4/18 11:02:37 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I started playing when the game first went live, they seem to have stopped the Limited Trades, you have to spend too much time to cover all the game play. 

I saved up my gems and used a hero treaty, I still only got low value heroes such as Blitz Bomber.

I stopped playing last week, can't say I'm tempted to start again

Signature