Clash of Lords 2 Today: 1    Total Posts: 44779

Moderator: Dragoneyr

Total:#8

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] Ambrosia Divine not working properly... Still

[Copy link] 7/744

Posted on 12/12/17 3:44:04 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Someone(Draak) posted last month about Ambrosia's divine no longer granting invulnerability. This has been a problem for some people (but apparently not everyone) for several updates now. Draak said he reported it in live support with a video, and now I've reported it in live support with a video.

Previous post:
http://col2.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=198624

My Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKkFIhwewcI

My video is in Iron Fortress, and clearly shows Ambrosia melting during her divine cast. Many of my opponents have Ambro divines that work fine, and it's been costing me battle square and coliseum battles for months now. This is getting old.

Signature
Posted on 12/12/17 8:04:09 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

dont have the problem maybe you using amarok ? as HH becouse with amarok she lose her invincible.

Signature
Posted on 12/13/17 7:18:44 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

My Ambrosia is also behaving the same. She gets killed during the middle of her divine and her divine also stops after she is killed. It is really frustrating.

Signature
Posted on 12/15/17 12:12:24 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Can someone with a properly functioning ambrosia run a test and record it and post the video here?

IGG is giving me the same garbage response they gave Draak. I no longer have any doubt, their support staff hasn't actually played the game before.

Signature
Posted on 12/15/17 5:08:28 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have taken the liberty to use your video as evidence that your Ambrosia is not working properly and put it into my own video. This should provide enough evidence that Ambrosia does not work as intended. Try contacting Live Support again with the following video of me using Ambrosia the way which has been intended.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VSogeUAJT4&ab_channel=DragonEyr

Please let me know how this ended by notifying me with a comment.

Signature
The apprentice turns against his master
Posted on 12/15/17 11:00:19 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have the same problem Pisces divine and I still get lelted in battle. It is so frustrating. Igg support is no help. There only resonse is please send screen shot. Owe that bs drives me even more nuts!!!!!

Signature
Cucumber killa pacific northwest diver!!!
Posted on 12/18/17 2:02:12 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Here is the response from IGG after sending them your(Dragoneyr) video.

"We are sorry for the inconvenience you faced.Regarding on your concern,please be informed that Ambrosia can still be damaged by part of damage,even she is using diving skill.For example,the fortitude skill of Wolvenfiend: spiked walls."

My responses are getting less and less polite each time, I'll let you guys know when they start ignoring me entirely.

Signature
Posted on 12/18/17 5:04:40 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Their statement about dmg coming through while her divine is technically true. However, Pan Goli aid also used to have this invincibility which was left untouched for a year or 2. Until this description was fixed. That's for 1. So Ambrosia is just another hero with a missing description, which contradicts my previous statement. 2: Their statement about spiked walls is invalid, as her divine does not hurt walls in any way. It only hurts mercenaries. And 2.5: is there any Wolf to be seen in Campaign Clash or Battle Royale?

I'm glad that they elevated your problem, because this in game knowledge is usually left unanswered as this may or may not reside within the support's scope. So progress is made. Keep us up to date.

Signature
The apprentice turns against his master