Clash of Lords 2 Today: 0    Total Posts: 44557

Moderator: Dragoneyr

Total:#8

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] Enchantress or Ambrosia?

[Copy link] 7/700

Posted on 12/7/17 9:35:29 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Who should I enlighten first? They at both real pain in the buts to deal with when they are enlightened. But who will help me more in all aspects.

Signature
Cucumber killa pacific northwest diver!!!
Posted on 12/7/17 11:50:43 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Well... it really depends... imho, enchantress is better than ambro in guild boss, coliseum, arena and battle square.  Ambro is great in that game mode where u farm equipment shards... forgot what it is called... ambro is also very good at resource farming...

Signature
Posted on 12/8/17 9:36:28 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Toxic shaman will be my recommendation. He is good for most game mode. But make sure get any enlightenment hero to level 13 or even 16 before you will work on another one. Make sure select insight and skill for all choice along the line. Insight level 20 and skill level 30 along with divine 4 will be the optimize goal for see the true power for enlightenment hero!

Signature
cake
Posted on 12/8/17 2:21:12 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I like amber and toxic.  Amber is a must for defense because of her additional range.  

I use her on offense too since I am f2p and must use my most advanced heroes and concentrate my resources.

Toxic is my favorite hero.  Great everywhere really.  Heals and does great damage.

I agree with symonize, get to at least 13 for divine 4 and max skill to 30.  Maxing insight to 20 requires enl 16 tho.  I think 13 is a good stopping point for most f2p.

Signature
Posted on 12/9/17 8:59:03 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

You should work on Renee to22 if she is not alredy in your list

Signature
Posted on 12/15/17 10:14:22 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thanks a lot for all the great feedback I appreciate it

Signature
Posted on 12/15/17 10:15:52 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I will work on my stormrider aids

Signature
Posted on 12/18/17 3:36:39 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Stormrider, berserker and pan goli are working well in hero coli. Only got 1 stormrider for skill 20 and help alot. Working on 2 more now. Ravager aid is good according to my guild mate, but not test it yet.

Signature
cake