Clash of Lords 2 Today: 1    Total Posts: 44365

Moderator: Dragoneyr

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] Droid to Apple

[Copy link] 2/118

Posted on 12/1/17 2:05:53 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Lost my droid, replaced with Iphone8 at my kids insistence.  Bought a nextbook to run col2, and I can’t get the darned thing to work.  Always get the “unable to connect with server” message.  Reloaded software, turned WiFi off and on, same result.  Castle Clash runs slowly, but zippo on COL2.  Any suggestions?

Signature
Posted on 12/1/17 11:47:42 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I dont have answe to your question but do have a suggestion for ur dilemma.  How about buying a prepaid android phone.  You can get one fir like $10. To be on the safe side, get one with at least 1.5 gb memory.  You dont need to activate the phone.

Signature
Posted on 12/2/17 3:25:56 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I know that this will sound like a default answer from an every day technician, but I'd like to know if it's possible to fix your device before being advised to buy a new one. So here it goes:

A notebook 2 might have hardware limitations, but are you sure that it's your device? You already said that Castle Clash runs slower than it should normally do. What about other mobile games? Might just be a hickup, but if you're daring to try fixing the game, you may want to open a ticket on Live Support. Although I have very little hope you'll get something other than the default answer there from Live Support.

With other words, I don't know. Ram is more often than not the issue with this game. So check on that. But I was hoping that a solution would pop up while writing this. But I don't have any for the moment. Please keep this thread updated!

Signature
The apprentice turns against his master