Clash of Lords 2 Today: 1    Total Posts: 44365

Moderator: Dragoneyr

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] Is Wolf Enlightenment worth it???

[Copy link] 6/605

Posted on 11/22/17 6:57:00 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

He is weak against high levels enlightend heroes . Will the enlightment be any good?.

Signature
Posted on 11/22/17 10:38:32 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Well we won't really know until it comes out.  But, it probably will be a significant improvement over the current version.  So, we shall wait and see.  I am saving for it nonetheless.

Signature
Posted on 11/22/17 1:41:51 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Not sure how strong enlightenment wolf will be. But you will some of these big spenders will max him out in 2 or 3 days. Then you will see and decide if you want to work on your wolf or Not!

Signature
cake
Posted on 11/22/17 2:06:12 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think wf mighty be a strong hero when skill 30 n max insight in all mode

Signature
Posted on 11/23/17 12:01:50 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Wolvenfiend takes twice the amount of ancient spirits than older enlightened heroes . It takes about 210 spirits.

Signature
Posted on 11/28/17 11:30:14 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yeah, I think his passive increases will make him a lot more robust (unless caps are limiting him in ways I don't understand), but he's super expensive to raise.  The first few levels are 3 spirits each, whereas the original ones were only 1 spirit each until their first "choose attribute" level.

Signature
Posted on 11/29/17 5:49:15 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Ok, so we see he is a lot more expensive.  Defensively, he will be incrementally better.  Nothing huge that I see defensively.  But, the devs definitely wanted to make him more viable offensively.  He is more support oriented and much more powerful on offense.  The devs want him to be used more in wolf form rather than just tanking and never changing form.  

AI base defense I do not see changing much but then I do not know how the fortitude slows will workout.  How long do the debuffs to speed and attack rate last?  Until death? There is no time limit posted on the description. 

On offense switching back and forth to get bonuses seems viable when he costs only one rage to switch at skill lvl 30.  The bonuses are pretty good as you level his insight.

Signature