Clash of Lords 2 Today: 1    Total Posts: 44365

Moderator: Dragoneyr

Total:#15

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] Can we all agree wolf is a non factor now and enlightment is welcome?

[Copy link] 14/909

Posted on 11/20/17 5:03:51 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

There many ways to  counter wf these day what make him feel weak coz first ts is the best ways to counters it i see a strong wf die from a skill 25 ts befor  i think enlightenment is good idea to make him usefull for again for mid high or higher ppl but i get how some said he  op at low lev it true but for guys who mid or higher need wf el to be more usefull again coz he die easly by alot of hero these day

Signature
Posted on 11/22/17 7:38:46 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

To answer the first part of your question: no, we can't.
I think it's pretty obvious that a large part of the players has problems taking down a wolvenfiend. And apart from personal opinions, I think that means he's everything but a non factor. Maybe to you and others he actually is a non factor, but just because he is to some players doesn't mean he is to everyone.

As for the second part, I don't know... To those who don't have a problem dealing with him, yes off course. His enlightenment can make the game more interesting for you. For the others not so much. But I think that is a problem every somewhat stronger hero has.

Personally, I think it was too early to enlighten him but I'm still waiting to see what will happen now. I just hope the game doesn't become a "bring enlightened wolf or lose" kind of thing cause that would simply be boring.

PS: can we all agree calling eachother crybabies isn't helping anything at all?

Signature
Posted on 11/22/17 10:42:57 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Currently, the game is close to being a  "bring an enlightened wonder woman or lose" game at the level I play...  And unless you are a big spender, you do not have a lvl 200 enlightened Penethesilea.  If enlightened Wolf counters her, well that would be a start....

Signature
Posted on 11/22/17 1:18:21 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have seen her being used by a lot of the strongest players. Lucky for me (this time at least) I'm far below that level. And yes, it would be a start for top level players. But if that means all other players get that exact problem just so a few wouldn't have it... I don't think it's a great idea.
Also, nearly everyone has a wolf but only top players have a (strong) penthesilea, so I'd say having wolf balanced is more important at this point than penthesilea.

Signature
Posted on 11/27/17 9:03:22 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

For me he is by far the best gc hero on offence for destroying buildings.  An upgrade to his skill is welcome.

Signature