Clash of Lords 2 Today: 1    Total Posts: 44285

Moderator: Dragoneyr

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] My problem and live support

[Copy link] 5/295

Posted on 11/10/17 3:03:16 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Okay, so im writing here because i dont have any clue where to go anymore. So, my Ambrosia is bugged. As most of you know, this is how Ambrosia's divine is working: Ambrosia freezes in place, grows bigger, stops auto attacking and starts bombing the area, during divine she is immune to all attacks and stuns, cant be damaged at all. Now let me tell you how my Ambrosia's divine works for a month now: Ambrosia freezes in place, stops auto attacking, doesnt grow bigger, starts bombing the area, during divine she is not immune to anything, she can be damaged, stunned and killed. If she is stunned during divine, after the stun ends, she re-casts her divine.
Obviously the biggest problem is that she can be damaged and killed while channeling her divine which is a huge disadvantage.
So i reported it to live support and the emailing goes on for a month now, i sent them 15 emails, they sent me 15 emails...i even made a video about the problem as well, because these retards always ask for screenshot or video.
So, first they kept saying that Ambrosia's divine skill description doesnt mention that she is immune to damage during channeling and they didnt find any anomalies. They kept saying that for 2 weeks. Now they are saying that wolvenfiend's fortitude ability kills my Ambrosia with reflected damage, they keep saying this for 1 week now. I told they a million times that Ambrosia should not take ANY DAMAGE, told them to check any other player's Ambrosia or test it in their own testing environment, yet they keep telling bullshit.
I dont know what kind of people work there or who is investigating my issue, but it doesnt seem that they have a proper tester team for this, and it doesnt that those people know the game at all. They are fcking clueless!
Is there any other way i could contact with a proper person where i could get proper help? Wtf am i supposed to do in a situation like this?

Signature
Posted on 11/11/17 1:20:19 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have not experienced what u described and do not know any other venue of contacting igg besides what you have mentioned but if i may, have you tried from a differenent phone or platform?

Signature
Posted on 11/11/17 3:25:35 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

is your ambro like that since you obtain/evolve LV1 divine?

Signature
to defeat demon you didnt need an angel,
just sent another demon which slightly stronger.

-Sorryous
Posted on 11/12/17 2:37:55 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Other players' Ambrosia is working fine. What i described is happening to my Ambrosia. No, this is not since lvl 1 divine, it happened just all of a sudden...
Its a huge disadvantage...in coliseum my Ambrosia dies while channeling divine, while enemy players' Ambrosia is immune to everything and tanking a lot of damage. But this is the case in all game modes...

Signature
Posted on 11/13/17 5:32:07 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Have you tried all of the following in the respective order:
* Put some Ambrosia essences on an other alternative Ambrosia to get her to divine 1;
* Clear game cache
* Reïnstalled the game

Please let me know if nothing of the above has worked or what has worked, but I want you to try that first.

Happy clashing!

Signature
The apprentice turns against his master
Posted on 11/13/17 1:00:24 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I've noticed the same issue since the last update. Not quite as often in coliseum but in most of my GC fights. Ambrosia is no longer invulnerable during her divine.

I believe her invuln can be removed by AC's skill or a rath aid, and I'm curious if IGG just set priorities for buff removal to take away invuln first... this would be a shady move, as it's supposed to be random. It also doesn't make much sense because she isn't invulnerable for a second or two before losing it, if it's happening because of buff removal, then it happens instantly, which doesn't make sense

Signature