Clash of Lords 2 Today: 5    Total Posts: 44062

Moderator: DragoneyrAsacio

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] Current power

[Copy link] 4/327

Posted on 8/25/17 1:00:00 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Im n elder looking for the factors included? My LL formation is way higher than my GC..and it's the same formation?   Currently going into GC n 2 members r placed above me with less current power n I've cleared their bases 100% n score higher in other tasks

Signature
Posted on 8/25/17 8:05:19 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I honestly don´t know if I undestand what you are asking.

I think you are not talking about power, but just in case: Power is the stat equipment gives you. I don´t know how it fits in your problem.

If you are talking about ranking in LL it is trophies and not power what makes you rank lower or higher

If the problem is, and that is what I understood, that in guild clash someone in your guild is more in the centre than you are, all you have to do is edit it before GC starts. Players are not placed in the rings according to player level, power or trophies. Well, they are but you can and must change it.

I´m sorry If I misunderstood the question. Try to ask it again clearer :)

Signature
Join ClahersUnited2

In wheelie <3 we trust
Posted on 8/25/17 1:27:44 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

When attcking in ll your total power is shown taking equip power from reserve heroes too...but if u just check a base, ur reserve heroes power is not shown in ur total power...

Signature
Its not like pokemon....You dont have to catch them all...!
ign: kvothe
guild: Valhalla Elites(rank 2)
come join us!

Promo: 184243677
windows server
Posted on 8/31/17 1:53:04 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Heres the thing..when I look at a base in LL vs GC..my power is about 600 points higher. It's the same setup..same equipment, same reserves, same characters etc...im lookin to find out the reason for the discrepancy so I can better plan ahead. Does current power even matter...if not..what's the point? Why is it even there

Signature
Posted on 8/31/17 1:57:22 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sorry disregard above..i misread Khimz:( ty 4 the info

Signature