Posted on 7/30/17 2:43:51 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Trying to decide who to enlighten next.

My current team is:
Pan Goli enlightened lvl 22)
Toxic enlightened lvl 14)
Ambrosia (enlightened lvl 5)
Wolf (Capricorn)
Great Sage (Pisces)

Want to build a team of 5 that I can bring to enlightenment lvl 14 before using resources on other heroes. Preferably a good all around team. Game modes that need improvement is BS, BR, GS and guild boss. What hero do you reckon would be best suited to enlighten next?

Signature
Posted on 7/30/17 12:05:19 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Why is wolf an option?

I'm not progressed far enough to give you actual advice, sorry

Signature
Posted on 7/30/17 4:34:00 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I recommend Abyss Demon. He is strong in almost all modes (minus defense) and does very good DPS when he has max insight. His heals can be invaluable in some modes.

Arcane Caster is another good hero when enlightened to 16 with max insight. She is very strong in PVP modes (bs, coli, ht), defense, and GB. I even use her for offense because she has strong DPS when buffed.

Signature
Posted on 7/31/17 9:31:20 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

How about rath ? AD is a good choice but i think rath is better, because one rath skill lvl30 ( enlight lvl 9 or above ) he can 1vs 3-4 event 5 enemy heroes

Signature
Posted on 8/2/17 6:11:21 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Do you use Renee van? Her enlightenment at level 22  regain two divine back. You can use pan goli divine twice!

Signature
Posted on 8/3/17 6:28:22 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Renee Ven would also be my recommendation. She is too useful with 2 hero revives at skill lvl 30 and the recovery of 2 divines. Her shards are also very easy to come by.

Signature
I IZ DA MEANIE!!

Outlawz On English Android server