Clash of Lords 2 Today: 8    Total Posts: 44282

Moderator: Dragoneyr

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] Rath or ambrosia?

[Copy link] 6/717

Posted on 7/29/17 2:30:04 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Who should I enlighten next both equal in skill and mercenary.  Both lvl 20 skills and lvl 45 mercenaries.  Still got a little ways to go until they are max but what hero will help more

Signature
Cucumber killa pacific northwest diver!!!
Posted on 7/29/17 9:09:22 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

It is true that Ambrosia is great. She reduces the rage cost with enlightment. Her divine reduces hp recovery, it is actually a pretty solid hero. She has good HP, good ATK, area damage... She has a lot of different perks and sides.

However Rath steals the heals from the enemy and that is something I consider to be even better. He may be weak at first, but I´m going to go for enlightment for Rath before Ambrosia. He reduces enemy burst dmg too, and even though I have full insight with Arcane Caster, I can still get deleted by a full upgraded pan goli. So that´s why I think I need Rath more than Ambrosia.

Signature
Join ClahersUnited2

In wheelie <3 we trust
Posted on 7/30/17 12:03:10 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Great summary provided by Asacio and I share that opinion, the healing that Rath provides is honestly quite useful when paired with the burst reduction and has served me well.

Explore Clash Royale Like Game

Signature
Posted on 8/3/17 6:43:15 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Of course, a good question is...how many Rath shards do you have? They are a bit harder to come by than Ambrosia shards.

Signature
I IZ DA MEANIE!!

Outlawz On English Android server
Posted on 8/3/17 7:44:13 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Ambro Ambro Ambro, there is a reason most of the top players have her on base and use her in attacks!  Her divine increases damage taken from opponents and her attack rate is killer

Signature
iOS 
Join Potency
Hit me up and we will find you a good home!  

Potency #5  (3500 Trophies)
Honey Badgers #19 (3000 Trophies)
Elite OPS #76 (2600 Trophies) 
Sadersadgers #92 (1000 Trophies) 
HoneyCol #271  (1000 Trophies) 
Posted on 8/7/17 3:53:30 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

giant purple explosions vs purple abduction laser - really the decision comes down to which visual effect you prefer to watch continuously.  Ambro counters Great Sage while Rath counters Pan Goli (from what I hear - don't have a great Rath).

Signature
Posted on 8/9/17 8:03:42 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Rath counters everyone. He literally now steals away heals with his new insight skill. He is a monster.

Signature
I IZ DA MEANIE!!

Outlawz On English Android server