Clash of Lords 2 Today: 1    Total Posts: 44063

Moderator: DragoneyrAsacio

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] Glyph explain.

[Copy link] 2/312

Posted on 7/17/17 10:50:11 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Can anyone explain some glyph for me? About :
1.Hero dmg - attack dmg is regular attack dmg, and skill dmg is the active and divine skill dmg so what is hero dmg ?
2.Piercing attack : how does it works ? just working against dmg red or can cut through aid berseker ?
3.Chaotic Infusion Glyph - Deal x% of target max HP as additonal dmg . Does it works against Guild Boss ? How to calculate the dmg ?
Thanks for reading.

Signature
Posted on 7/19/17 4:57:14 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

1. Probably all of your mentioned stuff
2. I am not entirely sure, but I'm using it for Abyss at 9.7% and can't notice a difference at this point until I get it to to max.
3. If it works as described, then you will be the first one to estimate correctly how much hp the gb has until it's patched. For br: if those things stack with 5 heroes at a time, then that'd mean that 2 times 50% at max, the hero would only last 12 seconds utmost. If it also goes cross-thunder blade and cross-wolf form and these 2 combined, the whole br match is probably over in under 15 seconds. Still, would only 1 work at a time, then it'd end in utmost 75 seconds.

I haven't looked into the game's code but I hope that this clarifies it all. Good luck!

Signature
The apprentice turns against his master
Posted on 7/19/17 7:52:40 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

As to % of GB question, Djinni enchant gives dot to his skill to deal 1% hp as dmg and it only does 10k. I would guess it would be similar ratio for glyph. It also caps at 10k in BR.

Signature