Moderator: Dragoneyr

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] Replacement for Arctic lord

[Copy link] 6/532

Posted on 7/11/17 11:52:22 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hey guyz
M a new player bout 1 and half a month old to game
I m seeking a replacement for Arctic lord since he is the only one giving me serious problems in each section.
My party consists of Rath , Abyss ,chiron ,arctic , enchantress.
I would like and Area damage dealer .
M adding a pic of my heroes . . .
Note - I can afford buying heroes from event or via rings

Signature
Devil
Posted on 7/11/17 2:18:37 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Toxic Shaman and Ambrosia are long term musts and do aoe.  Toxic best hero in game IMO.  Amber required on Defense with her extended range.  

Chiron is great at low levels but weak the higher you go IMO.

Weapons are great to work on and make huge difference and often overlooked by low and mid players.  Heroes come and go, but weapons remain powerful.

Signature
Posted on 7/12/17 3:10:02 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Wonton is a good substitute for artic lord. He gives AOE damage. STUN,attack rate reduction and skill lock. Best against Chiron clones,complete mercenary killer.can One Shot heroes with Tyrants brand.
Also when enlightened gets boost as u have enchantress in your team

Signature
Posted on 7/12/17 4:19:18 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

U should get wolf up he a Beast hero when it skill 25

Signature
Posted on 7/15/17 5:13:56 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

my only advice and all others will agree with me im sure, that you should use Thunder Blade on Abyss Demon. in that way you will get way more healing and DPS. :)

Signature
Posted on 7/15/17 9:06:07 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I would remove artic lord and chiron. And add toxic shaman, Ironclad or Ambrosia.
Ironclad has no unlocked enlightment so I don´t know which 2 are better yet.

And most importantly, really REALLY equip Abyss Demon with Thunder Blade. You will notice the difference so so so much.

Signature
Join ClahersUnited2

In wheelie <3 we trust
Posted on 7/26/17 1:54:19 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Remove artic and chiron. Go with toxic and arcane. Enlighten toxic and arcane and rath in that order. Your regular abyss in your toxic cloud can decently stand upto a lvl 19 enlightened abyss.make sure it abyss has skill level 25 and full enchant. Arcane buff steal is crazy at full enlighten. She steals every thing from immortality to LS  buff to abyss life steal.. only wolf buffs are spared.  Best all of it goes passive meaning it can't be skill locked or stunned. Toxic no need to explain. Most useful hero in the game. And rath will just cripple the entire opposition team. Btw one interesting playdtyle I am trying now is arcane as tank. Since only range can hit won't die so fast.. but divine one she is invincible to all damage and roasts opposition for 15s.. which means you can unleash wolf in wolf form.. with toxic divine wolf in wolf form and arcane transferring all damage back you gain huge advantage from word go.. and yeah then rath and abyss to their part.

Signature