Clash of Lords 2 Today: 1    Total Posts: 44070

Moderator: DragoneyrAsacio

Total:#11

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] More PVP shenanigans...

[Copy link] 10/925

Posted on 7/9/17 10:51:49 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFhr-eTT5AA&spfreload=10

Normally I'd use this opportunity to bash IGG's quality control team, but the support guy I'm talking to seems to be taking it seriously. Maybe he'll respond with a vid of a banhammer falling on this guy's head

Signature
Posted on 7/10/17 2:20:58 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I had the same happen to me yesterday. It was another player but he did exactly the same.  Ingame he only dropped his wolvefiend and the darkness decree, after that i just lost. The replay reveald that he dropped all his heros directly onto my main building. I wrote a ticket in hope they do something.
Its already hard to climb in battle square, but if this hack/bug/glitch spread it will be impossible.

Signature
Posted on 7/10/17 10:48:11 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Same thing happened with me yesterday

Signature
Posted on 7/11/17 3:31:49 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

ban ban! make sure u report to live support too and post in fb and stuff!

surprised he's not even 4k rank yet haha

Signature
Posted on 7/11/17 1:00:25 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Nope... I should've stuck with my first reaction to bash IGG's quality team. This response is embarrassing...

"Dear Lord:

Thank you for patiently waiting. In regards on your concern, we have reviewed the report submitted to us and we kindly inform you that the image you provided to us as it is normal as it is a skill. Hence, we are unable to find any abnormality on the report submitted. We hope this clarifies your concern.

Thank you for your kind understanding and support.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us via "submit a ticket" or by email: help.lords.en@igg.com.

Yours sincerely,
Miguel H(Rep ID: 2602)
Clash of Lords 2 Team"

Now I'm not just calling for a ban for the player... I want Miguel fired too. I didn't even submit an image. I'm 99% certain he didn't read my ticket.

Signature
Posted on 7/12/17 1:20:46 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I Have had the same thing happen to me by HCL, he is 5000+ now.  A few other fukers have done the same to me.  HOApro is one of them.  This is getting more pervasive.  It is total BS that they can some how drop 4 hero's right on your base.

Signature
Posted on 7/12/17 7:10:50 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

record all the guys doing this and hopefully some action will be taken.  Video proof is always best.

guildmate reported this happening to him too, guy named libra.

PS Ntropi, you don't have any weapons on your guys.

Signature
Posted on 7/12/17 7:53:53 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

few more cheater  libra, hoapro and icarus

Signature
Posted on 7/12/17 8:12:17 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Definitely looks like a bug exploit to me. Wolf isn't even down there. Must be a bug related to wolf where he somehow makes a larger portion of the map available to drop heroes.

Signature
I IZ DA MEANIE!!

Outlawz On English Android server
Posted on 7/13/17 6:46:36 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I will escalate this matter to a higher tier and try and get a result from this. Thank you all for reporting this bug as this is definitely not intended

Signature
The apprentice turns against his master