Clash of Lords 2 Today: 2    Total Posts: 44284

Moderator: Dragoneyr

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] Who are people using in reserves???

[Copy link] 5/449

Posted on 7/7/17 7:21:04 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have 4 reserve slots open and I am currently using arcane caster, Renee ven, rath and pounder...

Haven't really put a lot of thought into it,  but I am curious what hero's people think are good coming from the reserve pit.  There has to be a decent fortitude reason to put specific hero's out.

Thoughts?

Signature
Posted on 7/7/17 7:33:03 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I like using Dark Rider since he instantly throws us shields. So he is either first on second slot, depending on replay reviews.

Then when Enchantress is not main hero definitely in reserves (until IGG turned her into a gold egg)

Ironclad makes for a nice third, in case mains die. With base setup it works well with the stun from divine and skill splash dmg.

Signature
Posted on 7/8/17 1:49:23 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

currently im using enchantress wolf ironclad and i forget who is 4th

Signature
Posted on 7/8/17 7:59:48 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Demon slayer and enchantress, ds is great for bringing heroes to you, and considering he's quite weak as a main imo,  his divine is very worthwhile

Signature
Posted on 7/8/17 11:37:27 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have just been using a bunch of flying heroes; Arcane caster, Storm, Enchantress and Sapprinx. some debuffs in there somewhere.

Signature
Elite Lords on android baby!

You are not microing enough bob.
Posted on 7/12/17 8:07:17 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm using enchantress, rv, ambrosia, and pg. RV was an interesting concept. I realized when I was getting deadlocked with some opponents and I had to keep resurrecting my heroes, I would run out of rage. With RV in reserves, she constantly resurrects and it costs 0 rage. I also put an aegis on her which provides great protection on any reserve hero.

Signature
I IZ DA MEANIE!!

Outlawz On English Android server