Clash of Lords 2 Today: 2    Total Posts: 44284

Moderator: Dragoneyr

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] Coliseum Points bug

[Copy link] 2/368

Posted on 7/1/17 1:14:23 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I've noticed a number of times where I will win a coliseum battle and not be awarded points. I always shrugged it off but now that everyone and their mother starts off with Wolvenfiend+TS, 30% of my fights end in a draw already, so not getting my legitimately earned points is getting old and prompted me to actually go record it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I61P-Nk1cxg

Notice the battle record claims a draw and awards 0 points, yet the replay clearly shows a victory for 31 points. My best guess is it happens when enchantress respawns someone as the tower goes down. I notice this happening probably 1 in 20 fights, and since I can only notice it on victories, it's probably happening a lot more frequently than 1:20.

I'm submitting a support ticket but i figure the extra visibility here might get IGG to actually do their job and fix it. Especially if other people start noticing/reporting it.

Signature
Posted on 7/2/17 12:04:19 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

As far as im concerned, Igg wouldn't so anything to fix it, i out there are a lot of bugs wich make the game more broken as it is now, and they don't even care about it

Signature
Posted on 7/3/17 7:38:24 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yea, it seems like coliseum is just an afterthought at this point.

Signature
I IZ DA MEANIE!!

Outlawz On English Android server