Clash of Lords 2 Today: 5    Total Posts: 44062

Moderator: DragoneyrAsacio

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] How getting Google involved - IGG refuses giving back lost resources.

[Copy link] 6/625

Posted on 6/23/17 6:21:47 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

The last rollback making alot peoples lost theirs reosurces and IGG has refused to giving back all lost reources. They just compensated some with 4-5k event Bunny points or 4-5k Jewels only. These compensations dont even making up all lost resources.

ex: Lost heroes skills and enlighment and they compensate with 4000 bunny points! WTF!?
Guildmates bought Jewels and 1 lost over 9000 Mutagens and 5 Ancient Spirits and got 5000 Jewels as compensation. They fk kidding?

I told him to take it up with Google instead, since IGG support is utterly useless as everybody already knows.
But what can Google do about this issue and in which way should he contact Google about this problem?

Signature
Posted on 6/24/17 12:29:26 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I hope I get something back. I lost 6 spirits, around 6-7k mutagens 2800 shaman shards. Still waiting for the ticket to be solved

Signature
Posted on 6/24/17 3:52:03 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

When I spoke to Google, they said due to them not resolving the problems and not communication or fixing there game. it is a breach to there terms of service. The likely results initially is a warning and to push to fix the game for all people, the more people who contact Google the better though.

What could happen which would worry igg is Google could issue a ban on igg having games in the app store.

Signature
Posted on 6/24/17 4:51:45 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sorry should mention, you can use this link, select contact us and request a call back.

https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/7100415?hl=en-GB#

Signature
Posted on 6/24/17 8:54:26 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Not discrediting what you're saying but they gave 5k points for every event not just bunny.. 5k gift bag, mass evolution, letter hunt, bunny bounty and wishing tree pts. Plus the 4k jewels 1k rings n 20 corals rollback comp..
In total I got 80 corals,  5k+ gems,  10k rings,  2k muta,  2 glory eggs,  1k Ravager shards,  like 500k souls,  5-6 spirits,  90 x 24 hr speed scrolls  plus some.. All from compensation the same as u would have got

Signature
Posted on 6/27/17 6:26:35 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

well it's hard if not impossible to confirm all claims id imagine.
lost heroes they should have backups somewhere and can fix, there's just a big line to wait im sure.
but if u used a few as and muta etc to enlighten and it got lost, there's really no way to prove that.  you could be making it up for all they know, and im sure plenty of people are askign for things they never had.

i lost the 10 arena scrolls they gave out lol.  easy to prove etc, but no response either.

Signature
Posted on 7/5/17 11:26:14 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

They gave me 10k points, so if you only got 5k points you probably didn't spend much!  Also they gave random free resources to all players to compensate for the general losses (losses unrelated to the premium events).  Additionally, if you had spent a bunch of jewels on an event, those losses also do not count since jewels spent were also rolled back to the pre-spending values.

Signature