Clash of Lords 2 Today: 10    Total Posts: 43954

Moderator: DragoneyrAsacio

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] First to say, igg goofed up

[Copy link] 5/480

Posted on 6/18/17 5:06:36 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I will be the first to say it, igg went and goofed majorly up, however my enl shaman is now a lovely experience egg

Signature
Posted on 6/18/17 5:37:49 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Atleast you got other heroes. I got none

Signature
Posted on 6/18/17 5:38:53 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Can you use your toxic in battle? If so do you see a coral egg running around the battlefield or does toxic appear?

Signature
Posted on 6/19/17 2:56:50 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

No wonder why they were so gernerous and gave out double compensation yesterday with rings/mutagens/jewels which never happened before. Now I understand why.
They really think peoples are gonna accept that little compensation for losting accounts and all heroes?
This is Game Over for COL2 if they cant recover peoples accounts and heroes.

Signature
Posted on 6/19/17 3:59:59 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The bad thing is they are not giving us REAL information. Like how do you host a game of this size and not have a support staff to match it.

Also what about back ups? Did those go out too they are giving NO ANSWERS to this MAJOR screw up.

Signature
Posted on 6/19/17 8:20:56 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

If they are truly unable to recover peoples' stuff, you can trust and believe Google will take major action because if Google did not take any action, then they would be liable. That whole "we are the owner of this account" statement does not give them a legal get-out--of-jail-free card.

Signature
I IZ DA MEANIE!!

Outlawz On English Android server