Clash of Lords 2 Today: 8    Total Posts: 43604

Moderator: DragoneyrAsacio

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] Hero dmg, atk dmg & skill dmg?

[Copy link] 3/240

Posted on 6/17/17 7:34:12 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Whats the difference between the 3 dmgs?  Skill dmg seems pretty obvious,  atk dmg probably melee dmg but what's hero dmg, a combo of the 2?
Also what's up with block vs pierce,  they seemingly counter each other but does pierce cut through dmg red without block? Can block ignore dmg received without pierce?  Anyone know or have tested?

Signature
Posted on 6/17/17 8:31:58 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Some definitions of stats
http://col2.forum.igg.com/topic?fcid=266&ctid=194465

How to calculate dmg
http://col2.forum.igg.com/topic?fcid=264&ctid=194072

No information about block and pierce yet. They didn´t define those as far as I´m concerned. As always, people have contradictory versions.

Signature
In wheelie <3 we trust
Posted on 6/18/17 4:52:53 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm guessing blocking counters piercing, in the same way dodge counters hit rate.

From what i understand atk dmg is the final atk value of the hero, after calculating all the dmg and atk buffs (but not including crit dmg and power).
Skill dmg and skill dmg red modifies the final atk value, least sure about that though.
Hero dmg is atk dmg, or in case description says "increasing hero dmg by x%" it means dmg buffs.

So based on this, overall sum of dmg exluding CRIT is:
(BASE ATK*(%ATK BUFFS)+FLAT ATK INCREASES)*(1+%DMG)*(1+%SKILL DMG-%SKILL DMG RED)*(1+POWER)*(1-%DMG RED)

Where (1+%SKILL DMG-%SKILL DMG RED) can't be lower than 0,
POWER depends on the diffirence of power between 2 heroes, can be lower than 0 or bigger
DMG RED is lower than 1 and higher than 0

Although didn't test it, so hopefully someone who did could confirm it or show the mistake in the formula

Signature
Posted on 6/18/17 11:03:51 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

How about skill damage? How does it work?

Signature