Clash of Lords 2 Today: 1    Total Posts: 44730

Moderator: Dragoneyr

Total:#12

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] Hacking in Battle Square

[Copy link] 11/2399

Posted on 12/10/17 3:00:08 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Here's a fact for everyone. My game freezes, crashes, or, I'm unable to see my heroes as I place them in about 50% of my matches against a Russian-Android player. Those turds are all hacking, no matter what IGG claims, Denial of Service is easily achievable against their servers. Before anyone tries to claim it's my phone or internet causing the problem, I just got a Galaxy S-8 so the phone is brand new. Had the same issue on my S-5 previously. My internet is almost never down, I've even gone as far as running speed tests the instant I crash or the game freezes to see if it's a networking issue, but everything checks out as running fine. I know I'm not the only one who notices that nearly every eastern Asia player or Russian player has maxed out heroes with 3 level 200 aids of Berserker, Stormrider, and Ravager on all their bases. That's literally like $10,000+ of purchases. Someone please tell me that you would punish your hacking customers if they were making you rich. 

Signature
Posted on 12/19/17 10:34:36 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I've also noticed this, fought 130-160 heroes doing 10 times more damage than they ever should be, as if they somehow put powerful aids on their heroes.

and it doesn't stop there. I've fought people playing more heroes than they should be for their points. For instance, playing 20 heroes when they're under 3000 points and should only be allowed 18. It's ridiculous BS.

Signature