Clash of Lords 2 Today: 2    Total Posts: 44360

Moderator: Dragoneyr

Total:#11

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] Hacking in Battle Square

[Copy link] 10/946

Posted on 6/17/17 4:23:45 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

First off, i'm not a person who usually cries hacking the second I lose frequently at a game, mode, etc.  But I've been playing Battle Square for awhile now, and i just can't explain some of my matches in any other way than the other person must be using some hack.

I've heard every alternate explanation, and tried to logically figure out how it could be done with a top account, and honestly I just can't.  I've been playing for 3 years, and while i'm not a whale, i've had monthly packs, and bought treaties and 4.99/9.99 packs fairly regularly since they introduced them.  I have multiple enlightened heroes, some orange weapons, etc, so i'm not playing with a Noob team.  I've also spent the resources to upgrade all buildings and all troops in BS to level 15, and my decree to level 10.

So when i'm playing against someone, and the match is going along normally, and then BAMN its like they turn on god mode, and their heroes start killing one thing per basic swing (hero, my troops, or building) and nothing can stop them.  Once this "god mode" starts they literally are killing heroes as soon as you can deploy them.  This started to get extra ridiculous when you notice that some of these people are droping 140-180 heroes that aren't even max evolved, and are using level 4 decrees, and their buildings/troops don't look maxed either.  So how are they suddenly so godly that they can 1 hit everything against an opponent with max BS upgrades and level 200 enlightened heroes?

As best as I can figure the hackers didn't want to be caught, so they waited about a minute to see if they were going to win legit, or at least didn't want to raise red flags by winning in 20 seconds.  then if they think they need it they activate it.  At around 4500 rating I noticed these very frequently.  As you get around 4800 you start seeing people whip through your stuff right away, I think I lost a match in 18 seconds once.  I think what happens there, is only hackers are left, so its Hacker vs Hacker, and they start trying to be the first to activate it.  From what I can tell whatever it is pumps up basic attack to a huge %, because they don't seem to need to activate skills to kill you in 1 hit, its literally just basic swings killing everything in 1 hit.

Signature
Posted on 6/17/17 4:37:46 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

LOL, this is not hacker vs hacker.  Many times people have upgraded research, or just more overpowered heroes.  I am around 5600 and go up against very good players and I don't notice any cheating.

Signature
iOS 
Join Potency
Hit me up and we will find you a good home!  

Potency #5  (3500 Trophies)
Honey Badgers #19 (3000 Trophies)
Elite OPS #76 (2600 Trophies) 
Sadersadgers #92 (1000 Trophies) 
HoneyCol #271  (1000 Trophies) 
Posted on 6/17/17 5:51:58 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Let me start by saying I´m not here to judge wether what you say is true or not. I lack information and I don´t like talking about something uninformed. I don´t confirm or deny the veracity in your words.

Having said that I would really like to see a video of this issue, I think it would be very interesting and also something IGG should see, were it to be true.
Im not an employee from IGG, just a fellow player so there is really nothing I can do by myself about it. However, if you managed to prove something is not working as it should, we would try to talk to whoever we can and fix it.

Based only on my personal experience I would say that there are no hackers. I´m around 4500 fame and I haven´t noticed anything like it, but that doesn´t prove you wrong as my experience doesn´t have to apply to everyone´s.  .

I encourage you to upload a video of a replay and let us try to find out what is going on. You could also email it to IGG after talking to live support.

Signature
Join ClahersUnited2

In wheelie <3 we trust
Posted on 6/18/17 2:37:04 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

record ur replay and post so we can see for ourselves

gotta be sometihng funky going on if he's got max upgrades and noobs are owning him no?

Signature
Posted on 6/18/17 2:55:26 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I am at 4300.ALL the fights i win is based on whether i activated my skills first or not . Enemy falls in seconds (god mode). The problem is unbalanced game mode. Maybe if we can use  aids it will be better.

Cant say the rewards are bad, but cant move past 4300 till now.
10 of my heroes are at Leo  and  skill lvl 1-10  .  2  lvl 8 enlighted heroes skill 25.
Hope to fight u too

Signature
Chaos
Posted on 6/18/17 10:27:39 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

As the subject/title is about battle square I'll post as well that this has happened to me a few times. Maybe 5 in a season since I do not play enough of battle square as I truly dislike the continuous losing streak I have. However, when I do play there have been those instances where I'm totally wiped out and heroes I just dropped die after their immunity wears off. Can't explain it and won't cry hack or cheat. Just want to say that I've also experienced this. And I'm only at 33XX, haha.

Signature
Posted on 6/20/17 4:39:35 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I haven't done any video recording since I moved.  I have to get setup for it again, and obviously would have to record a decent session, since clearly every match isn't a good example.  I did today face someone on the Android Russian server, that cut me down like nothing, and his team on the field was one level 200, two level 145s, and two level 1 heroes.....  those are some pretty buff level 1 guys.....

Signature
Posted on 6/20/17 6:05:25 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

.. Battle Square its all about lvl up your Troops DAMG+ and DAMG RED and Buildings DAMG RED and Destroy Building to deal more DAMG to Building and your Power.
...done

xD

if you Lose the First 2 Towers your F***ed ;)

and a lot A LOT of Low lvl Players or High Player have Max. all out ;) Troops/Building. 

if you wanna get to 6k you need max. Troops Buildings and Power..
im at 5600 thats my Maximum..

Signature
Posted on 6/23/17 5:40:28 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

again, simply record the replay so we can see and analyze.

Signature
Posted on 6/23/17 6:15:35 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

We are here to help you poleritude. However, you are currently adding nothing fact-wise to this conversation. Please record the affected battles and show them to us.

I would recommend using Mobizen for Android or use the WeGamers app to record it. Then upload it to youtube and provide the link in a reply here

The thread will be locked if this commotion doesn't lead to anything conclusive. I'm hoping for your sincere understanding that we will help you out as long as we can view it for ourselves

Signature
The apprentice turns against his master