Clash of Lords 2 Today: 8    Total Posts: 43604

Moderator: DragoneyrAsacio

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] ALL THESE RESOURCES and new update makes me confused!!

[Copy link] 2/255

Posted on 6/15/17 3:29:39 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Ever since enlightenment came out I started holding all my resources waiting on Skull Mage to get his. I've waited a long time and no Skull  Mage yet. Now with this update I can't decide to keep waiting on SM or just invest in this new crap on a different hero. ORRRR just stop playing the game altogether. Here are a list of my resources and any advice will be greatly appreciated. 

Ancient Spirit = 145
Mutagen = 95,389
Rings = 319,981
Souls = 22,045,050
Enchant crystal = 3,272
Gold equip power = 8,368

Signature
Posted on 6/15/17 4:09:11 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

It is true that we dont know which hero to upgrade because of enlightment. We don´t know how good a hero is going to be in late game.
In my case in still working on arcane caster and when Im done with her rath sounds good but I also have my eye on ironclad. It all depends on enlightment

With every update at least one hero gets enlightment, usually two. Now and then a new hero comes out. That means that eventually everyone is getting enlightment. Patience. Or start with another hero you know you want for sure in your team

Signature
In wheelie <3 we trust
Posted on 6/15/17 4:24:24 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

well... you have a lot of good stuff there, but your limiting factor will be the ancient spirits. you have enough to get one hero fully enlightened or 3 heroes to divine 4 or 5 heroes to level 30 skill. i personally dont think that going the one hero route is a good idea because once that one hero dies you are back to where you are now. a lot of the top guys are running GS, entrantress, AC, ts, and rv and using ds, sr, tank dude as bastion heroes.  i think i would enlighten 3-5 heroes making sure they will work together is most game modes. battle square is a team game for sure not a single hero game. 

i just took my rath to 14 and it cost me 80k rings to skill from 25 to 30 plus enlighten, 25k mutagen, 50 ancient spirits. he is good but not game changing good like pan was when he first came out, pan is no longer game changing. 

skill 20-25: 40k rings
skill 25-30: 65k rings

i would also look into maxing out that new glyph tower quickly with your mutagen and creating the glyphs with all your souls. it looks like it is going to take a while to make quality glyphs but you would have a pretty good head start. 

if you enjoy playing the game...play the game, dont worry about the rat race to the top. if you need more free time then quit playing.

Signature
Yea Games