Clash of Lords 2 Today: 8    Total Posts: 43604

Moderator: DragoneyrAsacio

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] Glyphs - Time to leave

[Copy link] 6/510

Posted on 6/15/17 5:09:17 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I don't know if anyone else is coming to the same opinion. I've played this game since its original release and after having to bare with the last few frustrating updates. Glyphs is the final straw.

The game was once fun and I enjoyed playing it, but with the recent updates, it's just turned into an over complicated chore than I play it for fun.

The main issue is the resources you need to use for glyphs (Fyi what a S**t name) and battle square, which are hard enough to get. It's come to the conclusion of spend more and more money or only develop one thing for the next few months, If it's enlightenment,  Battle square or now glyph. So it's time to dust every hero,  run away and spend my $40 a month on something else.

Signature
Posted on 6/15/17 5:46:14 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

some of those glyphs are so gamebreaking

Signature
Posted on 6/15/17 6:58:16 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

If they wont bring back LTT with Spending Event going on you are totally right man. Game changes to fast for a normal player, to keep up with the rest.

Signature
Knobheads
Posted on 6/15/17 9:17:13 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The main issue with glyphs imo is the theory that every skill and insight is no longer applicable to a single hero. Take Abyss for example, which is very very frustrating. He leeches hp accordingly to what his dmg is. But with the glyphs, every hero can do that. Ambrosia insight -80% skill locking time. This used to be unique to her too. Now every hero can get it. This removes an extreme portion of the strategy involved to get every hero to work according to their own skills

What does that mean? It means that tanks and one hit punchers will most likely be the only heroes ever used without the use of any of the supportive heroes: Abyss Demon, Ambrosia, Skull Mage etc. If atk rate can be maxed on any hero, why bother for them?

Signature
The apprentice turns against his master
Posted on 6/15/17 9:37:43 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Not sure if a free to play player can fight anymore. Now most spenders will have tough time choosing which maxed out glyph they gonna use on their demi god heroes to make them invincible. F2p and new players are going to quit after finding it too bothersome to compete against Max glyped invincible gods.

IGG u have overcomplicated the game play (GLYPHS) and it sucks for most of ur players.

Signature
Chaos
Posted on 6/15/17 2:08:17 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

.. whats the fu.. you Guys Talking you dont can Buy a Glyph everyone can get it just spend Ressoures..
its not like Payers or F2P Gamers get direct a Legendary Glyph..full lvl up sure Payer have more Ressoures but Souls for getting Glyphs are easy to get..

and why shoulden i put a -80% Duration Glyph on someone ? there much better ones.
Why shoulden all my heroes leech lp? op ? naa its more than enove heal reduction in this game and + Heal Reduction Glyphs.
Enlightmen / High Power and HIGHT MAX Glyphs are Endgame.

if your not playing in the Endgame Focus other stuff and start with the small Glyphs and lvl them up.

you dont need too mess with the payer..

Signature
Posted on 6/15/17 3:15:04 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

@needle, you do know to max that building you need 131k mutagen?  Yeah a normal F2p earns that easily

Signature