Clash of Lords 2 Today: 2    Total Posts: 44064

Moderator: DragoneyrAsacio

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] Pangoli or arcane

[Copy link] 4/346

Posted on 6/3/17 4:22:31 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Have both pangoli and arcane ready to be enchanted.. ancient spirit and rings are limited and can only do one.. which one to go for and why. I clear arena without any issues. Guild does till terrors in battle royal. Colossieum stuck at 4.2k.. help is greatly appreciated.

Signature
Posted on 6/3/17 6:33:08 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Pan goli of course go and max him till lvl 20'insight

Signature
Posted on 6/3/17 9:31:30 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

PG might be a good bet unless you're aiming to get better (if you aren't already) in guild boss where arcane caster can help do a lot of damage

Signature
Posted on 6/3/17 1:00:19 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I play wolf as damage withbtoxic as secondary damage. Gs for lock and rage.. find playing with  LS too defensive. GS is my tank and game must be over fast. Pg enlight  makes LS divine redundant.. arcane is a crazy tank with heart.. might look very counter intuitive  but need to choose between arcane and pg to replace ls.. and after having faced full insight arcane and pg.. really tempted to arcane... after fix pg can't one shot with bk aid.. arcane transferred my divine 3 rath to my toxic for fun. . Aim is to move ahead in collosieum and break into top 1k globally in LL..

Signature
Posted on 6/3/17 2:23:50 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have maxed out AC and Pan, AC is fun!  She definitely requires more strategy, but can be awesome at stealing buffs.  One of my favorite combos is AC skill and Toxic divine, especially when people use enchant and think they are invincible.

Signature
iOS 
Join Potency
Hit me up and we will find you a good home!  

Potency #5  (3500 Trophies)
Honey Badgers #19 (3000 Trophies)
Elite OPS #76 (2600 Trophies) 
Sadersadgers #92 (1000 Trophies) 
HoneyCol #271  (1000 Trophies)