Clash of Lords 2 Today: 2    Total Posts: 44284

Moderator: Dragoneyr

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] Offensive/Defensive Power Totals: Hero Reserve VS Aid

[Copy link] 4/542

Posted on 6/2/17 12:16:37 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hey Clashers..
Was messing around with equipment (weapons) and noticed power gained by equipping hero reserves only counts towards your total power on offense. If you put the same or any equipment on the same reserves on defense, overall power does not increase.
Anyone else notice this?

PS: The best way to see your offensive vs defensive power is viewing a guild mates base to see your total defensive power and then do training grounds on a guild mate to see total offensive power.  

If this is true, it's more efficient to equip hero reserves with high power weapons rather than Aids on offense to gain full power of the equipment instead of just 50% power gained by equipping Aids.

However, on defense, to have the highest overall power you need to equip aids with high power equipment instead of reserves BUT this will probably be at the cost of now having lower power equipment on reserves.

Just wish they'd be more consistent with this shit.

Anyway..is this everyone's experience and just how it is? or am I doing something wrong?
Thanks all!

Signature
Posted on 6/4/17 5:44:44 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

such a huge pain to put weapons on bastion

Signature
Posted on 6/4/17 5:54:24 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

it is worse than el dorado!  They really should give us more presets also!  Like with lords league/raid/guild clash  Those have three very different teams that are needed imo.  Especially guild clash where buildings are nuts.

Signature
iOS 
Join Potency
Hit me up and we will find you a good home!  

Potency #5  (3500 Trophies)
Honey Badgers #19 (3000 Trophies)
Elite OPS #76 (2600 Trophies) 
Sadersadgers #92 (1000 Trophies) 
HoneyCol #271  (1000 Trophies) 
Posted on 6/4/17 12:35:51 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yes..very tedious. It seems hero reserves power is not included in guild clash either! Only appears to be counted in Lords League, Resource Raid, and Training Ground.

Signature
Posted on 6/24/17 9:19:51 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Just to chime in.  I posted this in another thread.

I asked IGG last week about equipment on aids.  Here's their answer.

Dear player:

Thanks for your patience.

Kindly accept our sincere apology for any inconvenience that you may suffer on this concern. With regards to your concern, kindly be informed that the equipments that are equipped on hero aids doesn't affect your main heroes. Only those equipment that is equipped on your main hero will contribute to the outcome of the battle. However, equipping an equipment to your hero aids will increase your Power which is essential in entering El Dorado stages.

Your kind understanding as well as cooperation is well appreciated here.

Thanks for your continued support, have a nice day.

Signature
PW_Nitro