Clash of Lords 2 Today: 3    Total Posts: 45388

Moderator: Dragoneyr

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] The Game Changer

[Copy link] 5/1600

Posted on 6/2/17 5:11:08 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

We all have a main hero who we use to bring despair to the unlucky guy any PVP (Colesium ,Battle Square) . Tell us ur killer combos and Which hero do u use to make ur opponent cry in frustration.

Signature
Chaos
Posted on 6/2/17 5:21:58 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

A very interesting way of bringing this topic to light Chaos88!

Abyss Demon, Wolf and Demon Slayer are out first. While it's true that none of these heroes have a Tyrants Brand potential to pierce enemy Berserker aid, it does help me a lot out. Increased dmg taken by the enemy allows for more potent heals and the bleeding done by wolf will also keep the enemy constantly on their toes.

I chose for Demon Slayer, because the enemy has to run a great distance in order to get to me. I'm practically only fighting the real first 3 enemy heroes, and after that only 2 enemies at a time usually. If the enemy will use their skill while they are so far away from my heroes, I'm perfectly save with exceptions left there. If the enemy has Pan Goli and use his divine, they are litterally kicking their own grave for said reasons.

If my first hero decides to kick the bucket, I will choose either Landslide or Won Ton. I will choose Won Ton to push everyone further back in my line when the hero would spawn behind my it. Rarely do I fight more than 1 hero at a time when that happens, and since he's the strong type, he's very potent for having Tyrants Brand. What about enemy Pan Goli aids? I have 2 maxed Rath aids, so no sweat there.

If my choice is Landslide, he will simply tank alongside Wolf. Is wolf about to die? Landslide kicks in. Landslide about to die? Human Wolf kicks in.

I rely very much on this line up, but since I lack a Toxic Shaman, I cannot really debuff the enemy. I'm also very allergic to enemy Toxic Shamans, but when I see him coming up the field, Great Sage will do the trick. Enchantress aid will only be activated if a certain hp threshold gets reached. But this will not be the case, so he will remain locked for a very long time.

I hope this long explanation helped inspiring you or other readers.

Happy clashing!

Signature
The apprentice turns against his master
Posted on 6/2/17 7:31:29 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I start out with enchantress, pan goli, and great sage. I hit enchantress divine first, then gs divine. I hit enchantress active skill to get 40% more attack, use stimulant team skill for further damage, then hit pg active skill, pg divine, pg active skill, gs active skill, then the team skill that resets the lowest active skill timer which will be pg active skill. Finally I use pg's active skill. 

This combo all happens in the first 10 - 15 seconds of the fight and almost always kills the enemy tower. If my opponent somehow survives this initial onslaught, I have a host of nastiness afterwards awaiting them. Rath fully 110 lvl enchanted, toxic shaman with dragon heart is very hard to kill, lvl 25 enlightened landslide, ambrosia, renee ven, arcane caster. All enlightened heroes are max enlightened to 25.

Signature
I IZ DA MEANIE!!

Outlawz On English Android server
Posted on 6/2/17 7:40:00 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Landslide taunting at a maxed out level is without range!  It is insane I hate him!

Signature
iOS 
Join Potency
Hit me up and we will find you a good home!  

Potency #5  (3500 Trophies)
Honey Badgers #19 (3000 Trophies)
Elite OPS #76 (2600 Trophies) 
Sadersadgers #92 (1000 Trophies) 
HoneyCol #271  (1000 Trophies) 
Posted on 6/2/17 10:20:24 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I found out most guys use killers for first 3 Heroes so I keep my killers in second wave .i  start out with an arcane caster,wolf and enchantress. Arcane caster divine Is quite good against pangoli n sage combo (mid lev) ,high level combo always destroys ur tower. Wolf always survives initial bombardment.then I roll out abyss,toxic shaman both enlighted lvl13 . Enemies just melt in seconds .
Ya I had trouble when I saw abyss wolf and sage starter combo ( mostly Russians) . I reach 3k fame in colesium within 3-4 days.

I use gravity web if my enemy has a full melee first wave.
A purify spell to counter wonton divine.it is quite dangerous  even at Leo in PVP matches
A healing spell when locked.

Arcane caster divine is super good against Chiron any other high attack rate enemies.

Signature
Chaos
Posted on 6/2/17 12:24:05 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yep, this is the best way to kill a tower, usually 12-15 seconds and they are down.

Signature
iOS 
Join Potency
Hit me up and we will find you a good home!  

Potency #5  (3500 Trophies)
Honey Badgers #19 (3000 Trophies)
Elite OPS #76 (2600 Trophies) 
Sadersadgers #92 (1000 Trophies) 
HoneyCol #271  (1000 Trophies)